GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deep's first car build!

Spid360

Ready to race!
Nice ride, I have been debating the black roof on my TR too.. Did you have to remove the shark fin antenna?

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
Had a mini scare last weekend! Parked the car for about 4 hours and came back to find it had pee'd all of the coolant!:eek:

There was a coolant warning on starting the car, so I topped it up with two glasses of drinking water and drove up to my dealership at Sunnyvale. They told that there is a known issue with the water pump sealant used in the 2013 models. It was replaced with the 2014 design. Coolant was refilled, all for free. Phew! I was just praying it was not a water-pump or radiator failure.

Anyways, a shoutout to Sunnyvale VW. They are really cool folks. No complaints about the mods. In fact, Kahl was pretty curious and excited to know what have I done to the car and appreciated it :w00t: Five stars!

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Some car photography on CA-1.

I recognize that mascot anywhere! Do you go to NCSU? Your sig says CA, so curious if you come to school over here or are just a fan of a great college!

Nice GTI by the way, very similar mod list to what I'm looking towards!

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
I recognize that mascot anywhere! Do you go to NCSU? Your sig says CA, so curious if you come to school over here or are just a fan of a great college!

Nice GTI by the way, very similar mod list to what I'm looking towards!
Oh yes! Proud wolfpack member!!:thumbup:

I did my Masters from NC state. Then moved here for work. Do you stay in Raleigh? I loved that place for it's serenity and well maintained roads :)

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Oh yes! Proud wolfpack member!!:thumbup:

I did my Masters from NC state. Then moved here for work. Do you stay in Raleigh? I loved that place for it's serenity and well maintained roads :)

I do! Just graduated with my BS this past May. Found a job locally, so here I stay!

The roads here are pretty well maintained, I just wish there were more twisties nearby [emoji53]

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
I do! Just graduated with my BS this past May. Found a job locally, so here I stay!

The roads here are pretty well maintained, I just wish there were more twisties nearby [emoji53]

Haha, that's the reason, I said "well-maintained", not "good" roads ;) California is simply filled with such roads that you want! Pay a visit here and I will show you around :)

Btw, the road to Smoky mountains has some twisties. You must have been there already?