GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arm catted downpipe

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Was the install pretty simple?

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

took me 6 hours but then again, it was with some buddies messing around and taking like 3 trips to autozone to buy extensions and clamps. And we had to dremel out the gasket a little bit to fit the studs on the turbo. Also, since i was one of the first to get the dp, I had issues with the mid pipe being too short and exhaust leaks, arm sent me an extension and that fixed that issue.

jon570

Ready to race!
(shameless plug) For anyone wanting an AMR catted downpipe. Mines for sale in the engine classifieds.

flakomk6

Ready to race!
Alright guys , I did the downpipe today and it took me 2 hours . I thought it was going to be super hard , but man it's the easiest thing . Fitment was as expected, and it sounds really good. I am going to remove the cat but sounds better than that stock shit I had lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Alright guys , I did it to day and it took me 2 hours . I thought it was going to be super hard , but man it's the easiest thing . Fitment was as expected, and it sounds really good. I am going to remove the cat but sounds better than that stock shit I had lol

You're removing the cat because it's not loud enough?

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

flakomk6

Ready to race!
You're removing the cat because it's not loud enough?

No it's loud , since I live in FL and we have no emissions I said why not lol