GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I hate elotes. Corn, mayo, that wierd spice seasoning and the cheese or whatever is like the wierdest combination of ingredients ive heard of and smells so wierd to me. My gf and family just love that shit though. lol

sounds like a fun competition though Jay, i should try that out

:sm3:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Stuck at NTB getting the jeeps tranny serviced.yeah, I know.

Playing pubg mobile on my tablet and I'm getting bored playing alone. Anyone play?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I'm coming to your house for lunch today. FYI.
^ You can be the first visitor

^ lol , what he said. maybe we can just carpool?

Problem with the competition ...one is more a dry rub style. presentation goes to you
Naw it wasn't a dry rub it was a sauce. I do have to work on the presentation going forward. I'm generally more of a put it on a plate and doesn't matter how it looks anyways because everyone is just going to grab it in a minute. Gotta step it up.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I hate elotes. Corn, mayo, that wierd spice seasoning and the cheese or whatever is like the wierdest combination of ingredients ive heard of and smells so wierd to me. My gf and family just love that shit though. lol

sounds like a fun competition though Jay, i should try that out
depends on the place, i prefer it with crema instead of mayo.

the spice on top is probably this , its good in crappy beer tbh

this
Stuck at NTB getting the jeeps tranny serviced.yeah, I know.

Playing pubg mobile on my tablet and I'm getting bored playing alone. Anyone play?
just keep posting here, ill keep you company :iono:
^ You can be the first visitor
Naw it wasn't a dry rub it was a sauce. I do have to work on the presentation going forward. I'm generally more of a put it on a plate and doesn't matter how it looks anyways because everyone is just going to grab it in a minute. Gotta step it up.
i just started marinating in ginger. good stuff. ginger+honey+soy sauce+sriracha yeah

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
My gf and I are going to do a cooking competition once a week. Started it last week and we're going to keep points throughout the summer. Last/first week was wings. I marinaded them in a thai basil peanut cayenne sauce that I made (the rule is everything has to be from scratch) and grilled them with an elote.

She made a more traditional buffalo sauce but brined the wings before cooking them in the oven.

She won the first round but both were delicious. The cherrywood charcol I used on the grill cooked off a lot of the flavor, it was really good just not as powerful as hers turned out.

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.