Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
^

PSSM KLLR stands for possum killer...

look at his avatar. he found a dead possum in his gti engine bay :eek:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
How the F do you remove a dead possum from your engine bay?

The only thing that comes to mind for me is really messy. A sawz-all, maybe an old broom handle, and a hose?

I know once critters are dead a little while they tend to "balloon up"....

Reminds me of the story of a buddy of mine with a pet ferret. He used to let the little guy roam the house - and he noticed he hadn't seen him in a few days and figured he snuck outside. They eventually found him while trying to track down a "funny smell".... his shop vac in the basement, on the legs of the vac, had these spots where you could mount all the attachments. There were some straight spare hose extensions, mounted vertically... the ferret climbed down into a tube and, being nose-first... got stuck. When they pulled the tube off the mount spot... it wasn't a ferret that fell out but a giant pile of goo...

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Yay or nay?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Haha. I was/am still on the fence. I liked it on my 7. We will see.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
How the F do you remove a dead possum from your engine bay?

The only thing that comes to mind for me is really messy. A sawz-all, maybe an old broom handle, and a hose?

I know once critters are dead a little while they tend to "balloon up"....

Reminds me of the story of a buddy of mine with a pet ferret. He used to let the little guy roam the house - and he noticed he hadn't seen him in a few days and figured he snuck outside. They eventually found him while trying to track down a "funny smell".... his shop vac in the basement, on the legs of the vac, had these spots where you could mount all the attachments. There were some straight spare hose extensions, mounted vertically... the ferret climbed down into a tube and, being nose-first... got stuck. When they pulled the tube off the mount spot... it wasn't a ferret that fell out but a giant pile of goo...

I'm familiar with the goo. The last place I lived a few years ago I kept hearing scratching noises that sounded like they were coming from the roof, couldnt find anything up there where any critters would get in... then I heard it in the wall. Exterminator came, couldnt find anything. The noises stopped. I went about my business until the smell arrived. Got the lanlord over, tore a hole in the wall. GOO!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Ewwww roflcopter

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Yay or nay?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The pics won't load in tapatalk but I'm voting nay anyway lol

Drove the mk2 today fun stuff!!! Also took the rest of the week off very happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I'm familiar with the goo. The last place I lived a few years ago I kept hearing scratching noises that sounded like they were coming from the roof, couldnt find anything up there where any critters would get in... then I heard it in the wall. Exterminator came, couldnt find anything. The noises stopped. I went about my business until the smell arrived. Got the lanlord over, tore a hole in the wall. GOO!

I love the smell of decomp in the living room wall.
:laugh:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
i vote yaaaaaaaay boi

ONLY IF

no front or rear GTI emblems. iirc you have an apr stage 2+ badge on car as well right?

Status
Not open for further replies.