GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
subbed for review. unfortunately dont have money atm but possibly in the future.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
today is the last day guys for the group buy.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Still on schedule to ship out next week?
people should start receiving them by the beginning of February.. The reason for the delay on shipping was because Osram had some production issues which is what resulted in the delay. Nothing any of us could control so it wasn't on Auto Parts Europe end it was on Osram's end.

jbondbmw

Ready to race!
Any chance the GB is still going on? Sadly I did not hear about these until yesterday. I am really looking to upgrade my halogens.

kerp

Ready to race!
Any chance the GB is still going on? Sadly I did not hear about these until yesterday. I am really looking to upgrade my halogens.

You can still get €150 off through their website. Mine were $880 shipped through the GB, but the OTD price via website for me is $905.82

Only a tad more, but you can still jump on the discount.

kapoogle

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah.. I paid 905 for mine, wasn't in the GB too. ordered mid December lol

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

All you got to do is ask through a PM an Im sure I could still get you the GB price.

kapoogle

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm curious too

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
There being shipped out soon at the end of this month first week of february dont worry.