GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!!I HAVE MY MkVI BACK AFTER ONE MONTH!!!

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
Well, after almost an entire month of my car being dead from a failed APR Stage 1 flash, my car is back in my possession. I got it back last Thursday Night. I sure missed my beautiful bad ass car.

It went in to get a reflash after a VW delear stepped on the programming witha TSB. The Internet connection went down when it was in the middle of the reflash, and trashed the ECU. It was sent to APR, they determined that it was spent. So they backordered one from Germany, and then sent it to the garage. The garage put it in the car, and towed it to a VW dealership, where they had to program the ECU to the car and key. Then drive it back to the garage for a flash.

APR is picking up the whole tab except the first $54.00 as my original quote for the reflash. Talk about an upright company that backs their products. I will be buying more goodies.

Here is the thing I notice, the performance. Before the reflash mess, the performance of the car is WAY more radical than it was before hand on the stage 1 flash.

I'm not sure what and why, but I can smoke the tires more, and easier than before. It kicks down more often and faster, and I dont have to move the throttle as much to get more power.

I can't explain, but I'm am more impressed now than I was before.

Basil Fawlty

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Glad to hear everything worked out man, apr and their dealer/vendor network work hard to keep their customers happy. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing for you now.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Wow, a month is a long time.

Glad to hear you're back up and running and that you've been taken care of.

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!