GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exposure

Ready to race!
Thanks man!...Had a nice open stretch of road, this Garrett turbo just keeps pulling.

:headbang:
Damn didn't even realize you went stage 3, congrats dude :w00t:

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
I was out on my road bike and saw a grey GTI on Umbria Street in Roxborough. Threw you the V anyway, lol. Not sure if you saw.

GTIlly

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw a nice CSG GTI with black wheels and a roofrack at the entrance to Pennypack Park on Pine Rd in Northeast Philly...good look

Tireiron Mike

Ready to race!
the past couple weeks I've been in philadelphia/pittsburgh and I have only seen mkv GTI's

Depends on what part of the city. I know I've haven't been spotted.

Spotted at 4:30pm:

Lansdale, Turnpike entrance, CW Mk 6 turning onto Turnpike from Sumneytown Pike west bound. I was in the east bound lanes

CW GTi1

Ready to race!
the past couple weeks I've been in philadelphia/pittsburgh and I have only seen mkv GTI's

What part of Pittsburgh? I have also not been spotted.

You: A sultry Mk5 CSG GTI N bound on 309.
Me: A handsome 2010 TR GTI N bound on 309.
I longingly stared at your rear as we speed down the Highway at 80mph. Nearly caressing each other as we speed through the turns.
You, sexily lift your rear wheels through the corners to show me a peak of your nether goodness. Atlas you turn off and go onto 73, never to be seen again...

LMAO :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CW GTI in wawa in Bryn Mawr today

I suspect you thought I was looking at your daughter judging by the negative glance but she was like 14, I was actually on the phone and talking to a friend sooo to THAT so no worries. I was spec-ing out who the GTI driver would be in fact and it was YOU who gave me that strange "what-do-I-do-you-have-the-same-car-face" (assuming it wasn't the "you're looking at my daughter and talking to yourself" face). Uh....yeah. Spotted?

P1NDLESK1N

Ready to race!
Saw a CW GTI in wawa in Bryn Mawr today

I suspect you thought I was looking at your daughter judging by the negative glance but she was like 14, I was actually on the phone and talking to a friend sooo to THAT so no worries. I was spec-ing out who the GTI driver would be in fact and it was YOU who gave me that strange "what-do-I-do-you-have-the-same-car-face" (assuming it wasn't the "you're looking at my daughter and talking to yourself" face). Uh....yeah. Spotted?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.