GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Korydogg

Ready to race!
Brand new Koni/Eibach sport cup kit. I bought it through ECS and they took like 3 months to get it to me so I grew impatient and bought another kit through a local performance shop. Finally arrives on my door and obviously I don't need it anymore so trying to sell it. Literally I haven't even opened the boxes. I have this set up on my car right now and love it.

Here is the link to the kit:
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-koni-parts/sport-cup-kit-adjustable-dampening/1145-1067/

Shoot me a text and I can send you pics 719-426-0643

I paid $770 for the kit with shipping and will let it go for $700. I just want it out of my garage because my wife is starting to ask questions lol. Cash only and I will not ship. I am located in Sacramento. I can meet you halfway if you'd like, it just depends on when and how far.

Lemme know if you have any questions!

at9and3

Passed Driver's Ed
MK6 GTI StopTech Street Performance Front/Rear Brake Pads (NEW)

Selling StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads *BRAND NEW*

Front and Rear.

StopTech 309.11070 Street Performance Front Brake Pad
StopTech 309.14560 Street Performance Rear Brake Pad

For MK5/MK6 GTIs.

Willing to split them as well.

Front (70)
Rear (45)

All prices are OBO.

Just trying to get rid of these, help me fund my E30.

tishri.elyon

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: CTS Turbo intake - $250 picked up

Originally bought from Modded Euros brand new
Only put around 8k miles on it, decided to go back to stock, only thing missing is 2 hose clamps for the silicone connector to the turbo, which I’m pretty sure you can buy at any hardware store, comes with the secondary air filter for CBFA

PM me for more pics and details.

Here’s a pic:

Bump. Willing to trade for a neuspeed intake, must have Carb sticker or any reasonable offer

Bump price drop $220

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

st1ckyGTI

Ready to race!
FS: 42 Draft Designs 3" MK6 GTI downpipe.

Specs:
Aluminized Steel with protection (ceramic?) coating
3" pipe size
Street versions (200/cell high-flow catalytic)
Resonator
Used around 10,000 miles, but has been sitting in garage for over a year unused and wrapped in plastic.

** I have the flange to connect this to the stock exhaust, I just need to find it. Will include it if I find it, but no guarantees.
Its a $40 part from 42DD **

Located near Norwalk and Downey, will travel if the $$ is offered. I'll go to thousand oaks or SD haha

Price: $350

Pics:

Bump .. tell your friends

Zamora22

Passed Driver's Ed
WTB rear valance for quad exhaust or anyone know where I can purchase one. Thanks!

Korydogg

Ready to race!
Brand new Koni/Eibach sport cup kit. I bought it through ECS and they took like 3 months to get it to me so I grew impatient and bought another kit through a local performance shop. Finally arrives on my door and obviously I don't need it anymore so trying to sell it. Literally I haven't even opened the boxes. I have this set up on my car right now and love it.

Here is the link to the kit:
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-koni-parts/sport-cup-kit-adjustable-dampening/1145-1067/

Shoot me a text and I can send you pics 719-426-0643

I paid $770 for the kit with shipping and will let it go for $700. I just want it out of my garage because my wife is starting to ask questions lol. Cash only and I will not ship. I am located in Sacramento. I can meet you halfway if you'd like, it just depends on when and how far.

Lemme know if you have any questions!

Still for sale!

st1ckyGTI

Ready to race!

Specs:
3" pipe size
Resonator
Used around 10,000 miles, but has been sitting in garage for over a year unused and wrapped in plastic.

** I have the flange to connect this to the stock exhaust, I just need to find it. Will include it if I find it, but no guarantees.

Located near Norwalk and Downey, will travel if the $$ is offered. I'll go to thousand oaks or SD haha

Pics:

weekly bump

adam.

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey friends, selling a pair (2) of 235/40/18 Delinte DH2. They’re brand new, they were mounted, but I didn’t like the look so I’m looking to let em go. Price is $120 for the pair! Text me with any questions (323)213-6777
Located in the Carson/Torrance Area 90745
Thanks!

st1ckyGTI

Ready to race!

Specs:
3" pipe size
Resonator

Pics:

bump.

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
FS:
Turbo smart dual port BOV $110(need a new boost tap the original on is crap)

FK front end links - $45 used for about 500miles took it off due to it making noise, it was to short for me

034 Motorsport billet insert- SOLD

bump

Last edited:

vladius

WTS stock catback and detroits

Hey guys selling stock catback exhaust my set of detroit wheels, with tires.

2 wheels are in good condition, 1 has curb rash, 1 has a small dent. The wheel with the dent still rolls straight and true and holds air.

$150 for the wheels, $80 for the catback. Located in LA/San Fernando Valley area.

Bump

WHY_GTI

Ready to race!
APR Intercooler $500
S3 Turbo Outlet Pipe $120
VWR Motor and Transmission Mounts $350
New OEM Golf R Sideskirts (painted black) $300