GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Luv it ^
I want a front wiper delete.
LMFAO

im sure if you remove the motor, you could got o home depot and get a plug that fits...

pdan

Ready to race!
Installed a GFB DV+. Super easy install, figured out I’ve got the rev C piston. Haven’t noticed much, maybe a little better throttle response. Curious to see if there’s much difference after putting some miles on with it.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Replaced my worn Yokohama yk580s with some Continental Control Sports. Car feels great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Added a windshield banner to cover up the ugliness around my windshield.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Not really sure...something like that I guess. It seems like it's gotten worse than it was. I'm in FL and the car sits out in the sun all day, so I'm sure that's contributed a lot.

gdub09

Ready to race!
Changed out the DSG fluid & filter after not knowing if its every been done. Im at 90K *gasp*

Phur

Autocross Champion
My wife picked up the last two tail lights that I needed to complete my set of OEM red cherry leds. I am super stoked! Just curious though... will they work without coding? I have a 2013. I know that it may throw a bulb out error, but does that keep them from working or just irritate you from the dash?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My wife picked up the last two tail lights that I needed to complete my set of OEM red cherry leds. I am super stoked! Just curious though... will they work without coding? I have a 2013. I know that it may throw a bulb out error, but does that keep them from working or just irritate you from the dash?

Should work just fine without coding.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Cursed at it for having a saggy headliner.....

sauceman101

Ready to race!
Finally, replaced the N205 valve that I overtightned two years ago that had caused an over advanced, poor performance condition leading to 10-15% in efficiency lost. Replaced with new valve, new mogul 5w-40 and oem filter, and finally got around to swapping in SD 034 mounts. Car feels better than it's ever felt before at 131k miles. Time for stage 2 and an intercooler.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Finally, replaced the N205 valve that I overtightned two years ago that had caused an over advanced, poor performance condition leading to 10-15% in efficiency lost. Replaced with new valve, new mogul 5w-40 and oem filter, and finally got around to swapping in SD 034 mounts. Car feels better than it's ever felt before at 131k miles. Time for stage 2 and an intercooler.
Good to hear bro. Hella miles and good news is always a plus. Gives me hope at 70k snd i cant say shes been too bad on my wallet repair wise.