GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dumb question, what is this light that came on?

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
Do you think it took you longer to take a picture, upload it, and add an arrow than it would to just look in the manual?

look in the manual.... maybe he has a DSG.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Alright guys...lol. I posted in the morning, I didn't have time to look through the manual, I had to go into my office, and I figured, "Hey, I belong to this really cool MKVI forum, maybe I'll ask the question here."

Anyways, I filled up my tires...with helium. One of my tires (front-left) had 33 PSI...not sure why that was so low, and another had like 36. The other two were quite normal. After filling up my tires with air, it felt as if my car was driving better. :D

Thanks dudes and dudettes!

HaveBulldogWillTravel

Ready to race!
Thanks dudes and dudettes!
YW! Thank you for starting this thread. I got more than a few laughs from it.
I suggest that you check your tire pressure regularly over the next few days as you may have a slow leak from a nail, screw, or other foreign object.
Cheers!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The tire pressure sensor can also go off when one wheel loses traction while driving. I hit a nasty pothole and mine went off, all the tires were the exact same when I pulled over and checked them. There's a reset switch to clear the light.

kabz

Ready to race!
Mine came in in a thunderstorm driving really slowly over bumpy freeway.

One tip, if you want to really accurately check your tire pressures, just go ahead and order one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Joes-Racing-3...341883845&sr=8-2&keywords=tire+pressure+guage

It really is an epic piece of gear. Just blow the tires up to 42, then drop em down with the button on the gauge. This is the correct for our cars 0-60psi gauge.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Mine came in in a thunderstorm driving really slowly over bumpy freeway.

One tip, if you want to really accurately check your tire pressures, just go ahead and order one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Joes-Racing-3...341883845&sr=8-2&keywords=tire+pressure+guage

It really is an epic piece of gear. Just blow the tires up to 42, then drop em down with the button on the gauge. This is the correct for our cars 0-60psi gauge.
There's a gas station by my house where set the PSI level and fill your tires up with air. It'll beep when it reaches your set level, and tells you what it currently is.

Graustark

Ready to race!
Wow, why you guys gotta be so harsh? I just asked a question, no need to get so angry or make it seem like I'm incompetent.

Thanks to all of those who helped me out.

It's not a well-designed icon. To me, it looks like the rear view of a a butt. Then again, I am more of an ass man than a boobs man.

Also, as a kid I thought the high beams icon was a bullet flying with speed lines behind it.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
It's not a well-designed icon. To me, it looks like the rear view of a a butt. Then again, I am more of an ass man than a boobs man.

Also, as a kid I thought the high beams icon was a bullet flying with speed lines behind it.
Archer is a great show btw.