GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR | Wheels Picture Gallery! If you have 'em, POST 'EM!

GTIIIIIIIII!!!!

Ready to race!
18" 708's on Conti's

Here is my 2011 GTI stock suspension.

Attachments

• _MG_9819_HDR.jpg
    _MG_9819_HDR.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 1,113

GTIIIIIIIII!!!!

Ready to race!
nice, i like the way wheel look on your car.

i have CSG as well i am debating on weather i should go with gunmetal or matte black. if don't mind can you take few more pics of your car please.

I will have more up soon, thanks.

bigpun

Ready to race!
I have read ppl who live area where they get winter weather swap out the VMR wheels. I am planning on using them year around hope that is OK. i really don't want to do the seasonal swap.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
VMR 18x8.5 V708's mounted with Sumitomo HTR Z III's 225/40/18. Great price and service from Redline Motorworks:

Rascal

Ready to race!
The Rub

Why do I think I am going to have rubbing problems if I lower this car, and I am not talking by much - Driver Gear springs are in the box ready to be installed. Manual trans.

These are Mic Pilot Super Sports 225/40/18 on V710's. Stock.

Need another good closeup but this is what I have now for pics.

zelev217

Passed Driver's Ed
Why do I think I am going to have rubbing problems if I lower this car, and I am not talking by much - Driver Gear springs are in the box ready to be installed.

I believe you should be good. I'm running H&R super sports w/ Koni struts and same wheels; no rubbing at all.

Rascal

Ready to race!
Thanks. I keep hearing I should be ok but when I look a the current setup I'm saying hmmm. I'll have to take it to the shop and have them take a look with me, but you're probably right. Just don't want issues.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
agreed, I am on DG's with same tire size and wheel size, no rubbing.

YellowC4S

Ready to race!
I have the same setup only with C8 wheels. Was worried about rubbing but now I feel better. PSS10's going on tomorrow.