GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rob's 034motorsports Review

robertschultz1

Ready to race!
BLUF: Outstanding products and customer support from 034Motorsports.

As some of you may know, I am focusing my build on the OEM+ style (it seems to be more popular than I thought). So when it comes to buying parts for my GLI I tend to look at the "Does it look factory?" "What is the quality of the part?" and "What is the price of the part?" Ultimately, I am willing to spend a couple extra bucks to ensure that what I put on the car is something that will withstand abuse when put to the test. While my car is a daily driver, I would like the comfort of knowing that the parts are indeed "upgrades" compared to factory.

With tax return season starting, I was shopping around looking at a slew of parts to start improving the overall handling of the car. At first I was looking at the multiple different companies offering poly motor mounts and thought that they were probably the only route to go. With the thought of "well it's under the hood it doesnt matter if it looks OEM." But then I caught glimpse of the 034motorsport Density line motor mounts and immediately loved how they looked factory but had stiffer and solid rubber. The appearance alone along with my intentions for the car almost immediately had be sold on them. So I decided to go and take a look at their website. Almost immediately "Wow, look at all these great looking products!"

So give or take a couple weeks, I did some more shopping around to see all the options available for the parts I was looking into. I tend to budget my builds utilizing research of prices, quality, and reviews of products. Ultimately, I break it down to where I can get the part I want for the cheapest (including shipping). If I had to go with a different brand, then so be it so as long as it wasnt a no-name brand that had no reviews. So as I shop around I tend to add things to carts to get total numbers and shipping costs to budget out how much exactly it would be. So I decided to add a bunch of stuff to my 034motorsports cart and compare it with a few other places to see which was the better deal. After I did that I decided to leave it in the cart and wait a couple weeks while doing some more research on all the companies that I was looking into purchasing parts from.

A few days later I receive an email from Jeremy at 034 asking about the parts that I had sitting in my cart. Almost immediately I assumed, "Oh it's an automated message, whatever" and I blew it off. A couple days later I was looking at another site and they were ultimately cheaper for the parts I was looking at, but a few of them just didnt seem to sit right with me. It was what I wanted, but I started to feel like I was just settling with the parts because they were cheaper. While I am not judging that these other companies have infurior parts, I just wasnt so sure I wanted to go with them. So I decided to respond back to the automated email form Jeremy. Sure enough within that day I got a response back from him. I expressed that I was very interested in the parts but was unsure commiting to the price as it was a heafty sum of money.

As I am sure some others do, I asked if they had any promotions coming up or anything to look forward to that may save me a couple bucks. I wouldnt want to buy products and then a few days later find out there is a sale and then feel bad because I could've saved money I didnt have to spent just by being a little more patient. So being almost directly after the Holiday season, all the sales and discounts have expired. So it looked like I had to pay full price for everything, which I was okay with doing, but if I could save a couple then hell yeah! Jeremy came to me with an offer to create a packaged deal for everything that I was buying. I was impressed and immediately took the offer. Quality parts at a good price with outstanding customer service? Sign me up! So a took the offer and told Jeremy it would be a couple days or so for my tax return to come in he was completely understandable and said that the offer wouldnt change. So a few days pass and I send the monies for the parts.

Fast foward a week or so and here comes the FedEx man. I opened the box and was immediately impressed with the quality of the parts that were before me. New motor mounts, a sway bar with shiny billet brackets with a nicely etched "034" on them, and beautifully crafted black billet spherical endlinks sporting the same "034" etchings. Wow, these parts are the best I've seen.

A few days go by and I am excited for the weekend to get these parts installed. I get them all installed and I am VERY impressed with every thing they offer. My engine seems to be putting down more power rather than jumping all down the road, and my rear end seems to be taking the turns rather nicely compared to before. OUTSTANDING, 034 you make some GREAT parts both aesthetically and functionally.

I will definitely brag and recommend the parts I have to anyone. While I can only provide insight on MK6 Volkswagens, I can assume that the attention to detail and the quality of parts is expressed throughout their entire line of products. Thumbs up to the entire crew over at 034 and I look forward to going with you guys on a few more parts in the future.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Gotta say this made me chuckle as you basically described the exact thing that just happened to me. I emailed Jeremy over there and he replied back right away with a package deal that was very pleasing. Ended up buying motor and trans mounts along with their billet dogbone. Glad others are seeing the same quality customer service that I did.

cheers to 034

robertschultz1

Ready to race!
Gotta say this made me chuckle as you basically described the exact thing that just happened to me. I emailed Jeremy over there and he replied back right away with a package deal that was very pleasing. Ended up buying motor and trans mounts along with their billet dogbone. Glad others are seeing the same quality customer service that I did.

cheers to 034

Absolutely, Customer Service goes a really long way and I'm glad to see that others experience the same thing. :thumbsup: