GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB Cherry Red LED tails

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Looking for Cherry Red LED tails. Would prefer straight cherry red non-fog.

Let me know what you got/are looking for price wise.

Thanks

Also may be interested in Projector headlights non-led DRL preferably but not that big of a deal for that.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Bump... also interested in getting Projector headlights.... dont really care if they have LEDs or not. just want to get out of the regular halogen reflectors and have projectors.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
They are made in China (says on the lights "made in china") but are really nice. I think it had a fog option but i didnt put the fog i have 2 white reverse bulbs. They came with resistors but they didnt work, I coded the lights with my friends vag com. I have had them for almost a year. No leaks on car washes and they fit very well. I can go take a close up picture in a hour or so and post it here. They were also boxed very proper with bubble wrap and cling wrap over the lights.

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
It's dark rainy and shitty weather here in Toronto. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

CHerna

Ready to race!
Those do fit pretty good! I briefly had some Ziza tails, and they fit like crap. This is my next purchase for sure!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
well i just bought a pair of cherry red non fogs (replicas) off ebay. should be here sometime next week. ill let you know how they go if you want.

MZ1

Ready to race!
well i just bought a pair of cherry red non fogs (replicas) off ebay. should be here sometime next week. ill let you know how they go if you want.

Please do so and let us who you bought them from on ebay if possible and price

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Please do so and let us who you bought them from on ebay if possible and price
Alright i got them for 200 bucks. Ill link the sale page when they come in (supposed to be next Thursday, the 18th) assuming they aren't trash.

I dont wanna link you guys to them if they are garbage so no one else has to go through the hassle of buying/returning etc. Although the vendor has top rated plus certifications on ebay and over 19k reviews with a 99% positive feedback for the past year so im not too worried about it.

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Alright i got them for 200 bucks. Ill link the sale page when they come in (supposed to be next Thursday, the 18th) assuming they aren't trash.

I dont wanna link you guys to them if they are garbage so no one else has to go through the hassle of buying/returning etc. Although the vendor has top rated plus certifications on ebay and over 19k reviews with a 99% positive feedback for the past year so im not too worried about it.
Hope it works out for you.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Be sure to utilize those adjustment screws (Torx 10) to make fine adjustments for better fitment.
Will do i was planning on following this guide....
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4898893-LED-tail-Install-with-or-without-Rear-Fog

The listing said they are plug and play and dont require coding to function but that also doesnt mean we wont get the bulb out error. So from reading it looks like i should code byte 18 to 1F from most readings as im halogen and bought rear tails non fogs.

If anyone has anymore insite on coding let me know. Im gonna try without coding and see what happens and then go from there obviously.

They are now scheduled to arrive next Wednesday the 17th according to FedEx.

Last edited: