GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG-COM (VCDS) helper

jaygti1

Ready to race!
My buddy and I had my car hooked up the other day but we couldn't find much of what we were looking for. Regarding DRL's, I was under the impression there was a way to move them down to the fogs?

Nicks06TR

Ready to race!
Anyone know how to do parking lights? The one where it is on one side only, not like other cars where both sides are on.

1FUN GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Has anyone done the "Emergency Brake Warning Active" VCDS change? I tried it thinking that the four-way flashers would flash when the brake was on and I put the car in gear. That was not the case. Anyone know exactly what this change does? :confused:

I have made the following VCDS changes all with success:

1) Comfort Turn Signals
2) Windows Up Via Remote
3) RNS510 Hidden Diagnosis Menu
4) Drivers Heated Seat Memory
5) Coming Home
6) Emergency Brake Warning Active
7) Gauge Sweep

This thread was a big help...thanks.

Last edited:

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
The Emergency Brake Warning Active is for when you come to a panic stop with ABS on - the 4 way flashers will go on, warning people.

Try it out in an empty lot sometime... ;)

gunmetal5

Ready to race!
The Emergency Brake Warning Active is for when you come to a panic stop with ABS on - the 4 way flashers will go on, warning people.

Try it out in an empty lot sometime... ;)

Wow that's really cool. I like that. I wanna vagcom too lol. Did you guys buy the wire or find someone to help you out?

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Who knows what coding I will have to do if I am installing LEDs in all my exterior lights (minus the headlights of course)?

1FUN GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
just did my DRL's and auto-lock last night on my new vag-com. Nice and easy!

What exactly does the auto-lock setting do? I have not done that one because I was unsure what would change.

iTox

Passed Driver's Ed
please tell me how to turn fog lights when turning off..
And how to enable 09 in menu again? I installed JVC 2din radio and that option 09 is not working anymore..