GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Volkswagen GTI Autobah Edition

firstGTI1

Hello everyone, I have been a member of this forum for some time but haven't been active much... anyways it's time to sell my GTI, so here we go:

For sale 2013 Volkswagen GTI Autobahn Edition with 6 speed MT (2 door). I'm the only one owner.
It is all bone stock never abused or raced, it was babied since day one. All the services were done at dealer util hit 30k miles and went out of warranty then all the maintenance was done by me in a very strict timely manner. Oil changes at 6500 miles on the dot with Liqui Moly 5w40, I put in new spark plugs and r8 red coils and a VW racing air filter. The water pump was replaced recently by dealer under a recall (i can provide all receipts upon request).
The car is fully loaded to its class: All leather 10/10 no rips or damage on any kind, heated seats, navigation, Dynaudio Premium sound and all the goodies it can come with.
The outside is very well maintained 9/10, it has never seen a car wash, always has been hand washed at home. It has only 3 very small chips (2 small indentations on right fender from other car doors and one small chip on the hood from a rock I guess when driving something flew out from the road). It has been garage kept all the time.
It has 47871 miles at the moment and will not go up much because I have another car for daily driving, plus I'm a truck driver and most of the time I'm not home.

I'm asking $15000 (but any reasonable offer will be considered).
I can provide a Carfax upon request.

Clean Tilte.

P.S. Now not the best thing but i need to put it here. A few years back the a parking lot at a store a woman hit my car and bent the left fender no other damage... all the repairs were done under insurance. Noting major, absolutely no frame damage of any kind.

Please feel free to contact me if anyone is interested. I will send additional information if needed. It will come with everything you see in the picture.

I'll add the roof rack with ski holder(I hope that's how is called) for FREE for the lucky buyer.

(I wouldn't sell the car, I love it very much, but I want to buy a truck (18 wheeler) so I can work)

The car is in Las Vegas, NV

(702) 576 1052 text or call

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
Wish you were closer, I'd make a bid. Great looking car, GLWS!

zrickety

The Fixer
Georgia...a little too far. Wife would probably kill me also lol.

firstGTI1

Build in 09/2012 and I bought in February 2013, I'm the only one owner

firstGTI1

Anyone needs a good car? It's going to the dealer in short time... I'll consider any reasonable offer. Please feel free to call or text