GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BLU BEASTY

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
nice work on the R. Have the same gauge but with red needle (got it before they came with blue).

How do you like the intake. still haven't decided on one yet.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I love the intake it was much easier to install then the one on my GTI.

Blue Beast

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
RS's on a R? Meh. What's wrong with the stock wheels? I think they look good. Nice Color choice. CW or Blue look awesome on the new R.

I meant RS-GTs not RS...

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Yeah the look isn't for everyone, but they are forged, light and strong 2 piece wheels.. anyways.. just trying to clarify.

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Well, that works too. But if you change your mind and want to go low (which happens frequently), then you're out of luck...
Have you considered H&R Ultra Low's?

Yeah been shopping around all day online. I do like how low ultra lows get. We shall see how things go.

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Yeahhhhhhhh!!!! Tail light are in!!!!!!
to bad I'm not home to install them. But as soon as I fly back I'll be putting them on then off to see if I can talk my dealer in to coding them.

Blue Beast

ian dummy

Ready to race!
How hard was it to run that steering wheel mount? I can't make up my mind. I may go with that over vent mount.

it really depends on if you want showy or an OEM look. the P3 gauge looks very clean and OEM. most people who ride in my R don't even notice it, and when they do they ask if it came stock on the car.

i have pics of it installed in my build thread.

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
it really depends on if you want showy or an OEM look. the P3 gauge looks very clean and OEM. most people who ride in my R don't even notice it, and when they do they ask if it came stock on the car.

i have pics of it installed in my build thread.

I like the podi gauge it's not in the way of any thing plus it matches the other gauges. Bitch to install if you don't find a good how to on line cause there install info is fuck lol.

Blue Beast

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Just some shots i took. Going to wait a bit for my next big buys. Going to try an knock a out a bunch in one shot.

Attachments

• _DSC5667120308.jpg
    _DSC5667120308.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 161
  • _DSC5677120314.jpg
    _DSC5677120314.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 157
  • _DSC5824120318.jpg
    _DSC5824120318.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 138
  • _DSC5668120308.jpg
    _DSC5668120308.jpg