GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R's in Nemo

j4juke

Ready to race!
Currently in search of empty parking lots... You should do the same. I'll take a crack at filming but I am an amateur.

Edit:
Wow, totally fun! I probably should have waited for more snow to fall because there was more traction than I wanted and I could feel that my tires were taking a slight beating. However, I didn't want to give the snow plows time to kill the snow as they are pretty quick out here. So this was done with about 2.5-3" of snow on the ground.

The disclaimer is that there are mobs of golfmk6 members just waiting for me to fuck up my R (ahem...Vancity2Constantinople) so I was extra easy on her. Plus I'm no drift king and this was my first crack at it with the ESC defeat on my R. So even though a ton of you are probably MUCH better at it than me, I wanted my R to live another day :D

Without further ado ladies and gents, I present to you my Golf R in storm Nemo!

Note: I stopped abruptly at the end because I got the ESC fault code, which apparently is no big deal and has happened to others.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5904875-Fault-Stabilization-Control-(ESC)

LED tails looks boss! I need those. Oh yea and so does the R in the snow. I'll be going out in a few to dig mine out

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
LED tails looks boss! I need those. Oh yea and so does the R in the snow. I'll be going out in a few to dig mine out

Good luck with the dig, and thank you, kind sir!

Don't drive if you're in Ma. That shit is a $500 fine tonight, per the govnah!

I wish I was kidding.

Sent from my Nexus 7

OK, MA R's are exempt...

Everyone else, where you at?!?!

:D

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Pretty jealous right now, dude. It's fun doing this in the tiguan with traction control off. Except the tiguan isnt as sexy as the R...

:wub:

CandywhiteTSi1

This might take a while...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360424348.665941.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360424348.665941.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 137