GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What upgrades would I need to beat a '15 Mustang RS3

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah at the end of a day its still just a mustang.

Philimon

Ready to race!
^ exactly.

I don't why the OP started this thread. I think he just wanted to brag that his dad has a cool car. He has tons of mods in his sig, how could he not know what major mods were available for most HP. It just sounds condescending to a whole forum, a reminder that the gti is not that great. Maybe to serve as a confessional at your own surprise of how your mods don't add up to a mustang?

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
^ exactly.

I don't why the OP started this thread. I think he just wanted to brag that his dad has a cool car. He has tons of mods in his sig, how could he not know what major mods were available for most HP. It just sounds condescending to a whole forum, a reminder that the gti is not that great. Maybe to serve as a confessional at your own surprise of how your mods don't add up to a mustang?

this unexpected assessment made me laugh

Uberryan

Banned
Remind him that he spent a ridiculous amount on a car as a mid-life crisis treat, and you're completely ok with the fact that your $30k vehicle which puts up a decent fight against most competitors in a similar class doesn't compare.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
^ exactly.

Lol are still trying to derail this thread. Get the fuck out of here you butthurt turd.