GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: SPM Steve Petty Motorsports 3" Resonated Street-Series Catback

beygan

Ready to race!
Selling a clean Steve Petty Motorsport 3" Resonated Street Catback that fits all MKVI GTI's from 2010-2014.

Asking for SOLDplus shipping + PayPal fees or SOLDpicked up.

The exhaust is still on the car so only picture I have is it on the car.

In my opinion this and the Neuspeed catback makes the GTI look the best, the meanest, the cleanest, the coolest. The two muffler cans are visible from the rear and adds a tasteful look to the car that shows some charming style and makes the car look as powerful as it can be when it's tuned and modified. The 4" tips shine bright and look better than the open-twin layer tips of the Neuspeed, so that was what made me by this catback.

I'm selling the car now so this exhaust is up for grabs.

It is a relatively quiet exhaust that produces zero drone but gives the car a deep and surrounding moan that sounds very sophisticated and high class, which is good for the more mature or elegant tuners out there.

Speaking without bias I must say this exhaust has exceeded my expectations and has been the best modification that I would say I've done to my car. It looks great and sounds wonderful, and keeps the class of the car without ricing out. Not for race-oriented or decibel killers.

It comes with all hardware needed for a clean install and has no dents although one of the tips are slightly marked from movement in storage. Highly unnoticeable when the tip is clean and bright and shiny.

Brand new this thing goes for $1300 so I'm asking for a humble 55% off new, which I believe is a reasonable price and if anything I'll knock off $50 if you come from a distance to cover for your travelling costs. Basically firm on price.

I guarantee you 95% you will be as satisfied as I was with this exhaust and like I said in my humble opinion, one of the best exhausts on the market for this car in terms of workmanship, design, quality, and style.

I wouldn't let it go if I weren't selling my car. Thanks for your interests.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

6263495nine39 - Brian

Last edited:

beygan

Ready to race!
Text me and I'll send you a photo. Out of town so won't be able to update.

beygan

Ready to race!
Thanks! Finally someone who agrees with me. This is by far one of the best ones out there.

wohv

Ready to race!
Bump for a good setup, I've had the street turbo-back with cats for the past 4 years. I've tried both resonated and non resonated and they both sound excellent. They're very high quality with beautiful welding, all the shops complimented my exhaust whenever they worked on my car.

beygan

Ready to race!
Thank you guys for supporting this sale. I've gotta agree with you guys. I'm really sad I've only had this setup for a mere couple weeks now that I'm saying goodbye to my car. SPM did a magnificent job with this exhaust, they really did.