Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
They have the 2 best cars, but the jury is still out on who will be on top for 2017. Rule changes may help bring the pack up to them or Benz back to the field. Should be an interesting year. Yes Benz has the money to buy out contracts, but that only works if the team holding the contract wants to sell it. Nico's last minute of the season retirement really put Benz in a tough spot.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
They have the 2 best cars, but the jury is still out on who will be on top for 2017. Rule changes may help bring the pack up to them or Benz back to the field. Should be an interesting year. Yes Benz has the money to buy out contracts, but that only works if the team holding the contract wants to sell it. Nico's last minute of the season retirement really put Benz in a tough spot.

Yeah, I think he did it on purpose.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I believe as long as F1 are using these turbo 6-cylinder power units, Mercedes-AMG will be at the top.

I think he did it on purpose as well. Like you said, 10 years in the sport, didn't even win his first race until 2012. He got lucky this season with Hamilton's engine blowing in Malaysia or else the championship is his.

Looking forward to the 2017 changes for sure. But again, I think Mercedes-AMG will be at the top so long as they continue to use these boring hybrids.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I think Nico was very lucky too. Lewis is much more the driver than he was. Lewis having a DNF in Malaysia was one thing, but what really bugs me is Spain when Nico ran Lewis off track causing another DNF for him. Nico may have been crowned the winner, but Lewis is still the champion in my eyes.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I think Nico was very lucky too. Lewis is much more the driver than he was. Lewis having a DNF in Malaysia was one thing, but what really bugs me is Spain when Nico ran Lewis off track causing another DNF for him. Nico may have been crowned the winner, but Lewis is still the champion in my eyes.

I agree with you on Spain too. Everyone blames Lewis but if you look again you can see Nico ran him off when Lewis clearly had much more momentum coming out of the turn.

He tried again in Austria and failed, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Yes forgot about his last lap punt of Lewis in Austria. Next year we won'y have Nico so it's all good.

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
Ferrari looking really good this year, any fans still here?

I am a McLaren fan first and then a Ferrari Scuderia fan next.
Ferrari machines are quick this year. I’m glad that this season is not all about Mercedes. Might be the last season with Ferrari for Kimi.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I am a McLaren fan first and then a Ferrari Scuderia fan next.
Ferrari machines are quick this year. I’m glad that this season is not all about Mercedes. Might be the last season with Ferrari for Kimi.

Mclaren fan aye, You see Alonsos battle with Leclerc yesterday ? nice little battle win for mclaren .

Ferrari terrible strategy in yesterdays race, gave up 2 positions on a dumb call.

FndrStrat06

Passed Driver's Ed
Ferrari terrible strategy in yesterdays race, gave up 2 positions on a dumb call.

They blew a chance at a win, or lost the lead, with a couple terrible pit calls last season too. It's really frustrating. Both Raikkonen and Vettel are being held back by bad strategy.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
^ bingo 100% agree
The more things change the more they stay the same with that team; it was the same when Alonso was with Ferrari, they blew it for him with bad calls.

If Red Bull gets an engine they will be the Team to beat even with the Boys fighting each other; I think Lewis would love to fight with them.

Teachmehowto20

Passed Driver's Ed
This season is turning out to be nice. The austria race was really good.
I am a rebull fan and its nice to root for the guys in the back of the front