GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Carbonio Sta 1, COBB AP, Neuspeed Modular Downpipe, VAGCOM Cable

Blf0005

APR Carbonio Stage 1, COBB AP, Eurojet Modular Downpipe, VAGCOM Cable

Hi Guys,
I am selling my car so I have these items left to go.

COBB AP Unmarried: $505 shipped

Genuine Vag-Com VCDS Cable w/ 2 remaining licenses: $105 shipped

Last edited:

MZ1

Ready to race!
question: where can I find the small air filter that is hooked to one of your hoses, on the side of your intake?...thanks in advance for the response, bump and good luck on selling your stuff

hryhorchuk

Passed Driver's Ed
question: where can I find the small air filter that is hooked to one of your hoses, on the side of your intake?...thanks in advance for the response, bump and good luck on selling your stuff

ECS has them. I got mine for $25 thru them

Blf0005

All PMs replies. I made an additional note about the APR intake. I neglected to mention that it is missing a screw and I am pretty sure the reason is because it is stripped out. Functionality is entirely unaffected.

As of now, everything is still for sale.

Blf0005

APR also sells them. I bought mine (APR) from a third party reseller on Amazon for $25.

Side note: it is included with the intake.

Blf0005

Pics added for the Downpipe and the price dropped. It's not in quite as good of shape as I thought it was. I bought it from another seller and never had the chance to put it on. Price is OBO.