GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
lol....nah.....it's just for us who can't decide between black magic pearl and united gray, so we took the half-way between. I love this color, and am definitely happy I chose it. :)

itsed65

Passed Driver's Ed
lol....nah.....it's just for us who can't decide between black magic pearl and united gray, so we took the half-way between. I love this color, and am definitely happy I chose it. :)

Same here, I can't stop taking it out and taking picutres of it, and the color always looks a bit different in every shot. I get my new rims on Monday or Tuesday and can hardly wait!:drool:

Nice California beach in November weather today!

My "What if the car didin't have side markers?" shot :cool:

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
^^^ Nice shots! I think I'll have to go to the beach tomorrow to get some shots of mine. Funny thing is they'll look pretty much exactly like yours. Well done.

MAGICGTI

Guess I should post these of my 2010 CSG. Only mods so far are Lamin-X'd side markers, H&R Sport springs, and Interlagos CC wheels.

Onto the cell pics:

sixten

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's my MK6 at Lime Rock Park. Mods APR chip, Carbonio Intake, Magnaflow catback, VW 18" Topas wheels with Hankook V12 Evos. Please click on photo to enlarge.

Beautiful car, and photos venom. Especially the 5th one where you're leading the rat pack. Here are a few for those who haven't seen my whoring from the wheel & cosmetic threads:

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Mine :happyanim:

Attachments

• IMG_0916_small.jpg
    IMG_0916_small.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_0922_small.jpg
    IMG_0922_small.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 636
  • IMG_0923_small.jpg
    IMG_0923_small.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0872_small.jpg
    IMG_0872_small.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 433

shadowblue

Ready to race!
CSG is such a sweet color. I had such a long debate with myself whether to go CSG or Shadow Blue. Only thing that made it easy was they had the SB on the lot in the setup I wanted.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
looks great, but with a nice drop they'll look 10x better