GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock parts FS

Ihaterice

Ready to race!
Hello all getting rid of some stock parts I’ve been hoarding on to thinking I may one day need to sell the GTI... well that ain’t happening so here are my stock parts if you need them. May update list as I go through storage this weekend. Buyer pays shipping. I’m located in downtown Atlanta if local.

OEM catback $45

OEM downpipe $35

OEM intake $20

OEM rear sway bar $20

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

avni

Ready to race!
Can stock catback fit in trunk of GTI with rear seats down ?

Ihaterice

Ready to race!

Good question. I can’t imagine that it couldn’t but I’ll try when I come home this weekend and let you know!

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
Yes it will. Have to use the center arm rest as support for the top part of the catback. Might be hard to shift if you have a manual.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
OEM rear sway bar, possibly ship to Toronto, Canada?

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Yes it will. Have to use the center arm rest as support for the top part of the catback. Might be hard to shift if you have a manual.

When I got mine from some guy on kijiji it fit in my 4 door 2.5 and it was a real bitch to drive back with shifting, plus had to have my seat up a little closer than normal.

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
When I got mine from some guy on kijiji it fit in my 4 door 2.5 and it was a real bitch to drive back with shifting, plus had to have my seat up a little closer than normal.
Ha-ha, I have been there and done it. Mine is an auto, so I was Ok…