GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs 2011 mustang v6

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
They can't hang with us and they are 300 hp :thumbsup:

It's my cousins mustang so I made sure he kept going and didn't let off

I did so many runs so im not sure if this was the 30 roll in second gear or the 50 roll in 3rd gear ( I did his runs so it would be fair)

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Nice kill! But!!! I wouldn't get to close to your cousin! By the looks of his car, he can't drive!

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
Lol that was his GF's fault, she caused the huge dent by the rear wheels and he was at the beach and some asshole hit the side of the car while he was parked

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
So you were in his car and he drove yours?

No, what I mean to say I told him to just keep flooring it till he hits 120 so we can get a good accurate run

NilesR

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice kill man. You really have a fast gti. Any chance you can get a couple of vids with some evo's and sti's :)??

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
damn somebody got his car hit several times lol.
Nice runs though

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow.. impressive.

I'll have some STI stage 2 vs GTI Stage 2 GIAC AWE TBE (me ;) ) come late December / early January.

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
Nice kill man. You really have a fast gti. Any chance you can get a couple of vids with some evo's and sti's :)??

I have a few on my channel

I killed a 2011 WRX and I beat my neighbors 2010 STi

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
what mods on the Subies?

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
what mods on the Subies?

The WRX was stock with just muffler delete and I gave him a 30 roll and we all know how bad that is for GTI's (your too low in second and once you take off you just spin)

But I still killed him

And my neighbors STI was Cobb stage 2 with intake and exhaust and I pulled him

Now I ran him a few weeks later and he told me he "fixed" his car but he put a gt35r turbo on and is on stock motor at 14lbs of boost and made 360 whp... So we all know that didn't turn out good for me :(