GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Panda GTI's part out

VW Knight

If it was this time next year, 2014, I'd be all over this! Still have about a year left on my lease :cry: stunning GTI :thumbsup:

col-buddy-greenleaf

Ready to race!
Aw Hell.
Where have I been for 2 weeks? I would have totally bought the StopTech kit from you had I known.

Didn't you just buy those RSe14's in Hyper Black 2 months ago??

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
All the parts are off the car except for the GTI 35th bumper, Neuspeed exhaust, and the RSE14's...

will sell car for $18,000 obo

or $16,000 with just the Neuspeed exhaust, stock bumper, 18inch VMR's

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Panda I love your gauge setup! Was it difficult to install?

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Updated what is still available on first post...

Car itself is still fore sale... As parts get sold off... The price on the car will come down a little.

1) Car with just the RSE14's, built engine, Neuspeed exhaust, GTI 35th bumper, APR stage 1, GIAC DSG flash, and you get a car with 30,000 miles since the engine build that is ready for a big turbo setup such as APR Stage 3+ for $18,000
- dynaudio, nav, bixenons, fully loaded except leather

Last edited:

Apex2Apex

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Panda...

1) How many miles on the car now?

You stated 30k miles since engine rebuild... just want to clarify.

2) What model of VMR 18" wheels would be included? What tires as well.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hey Panda...

1) How many miles on the car now?

You stated 30k miles since engine rebuild... just want to clarify.

2) What model of VMR 18" wheels would be included? What tires as well.

The car itself is 60,xxx miles, however always garaged, always waxed, no dents, no dings, no rock chips... Inside and out its flawless

1,000 miles on the oe suspension
1,000 miles on the oe 225/40/18 tires

I have to research what VMR's they are... I think its the VB3's... Price will be adjusted cheaper if the VB3's and oe tires go on the car

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Still got the DP? is it vatted and or res'd and lastly it doesn't throw a code right?
Sold

I'm interested In That bumper will you ship it ?

Sold

Original post updated with whats available and price drop on the car itself $16,500 for a GTI thats fully loaded, flawless interior/ exterior, with an engine that is ready for a big turbo stage 3+ upgrade

Last edited: