GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
too busy job hunting for updates. some recent videos have some updates.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Are you considering options where you would relocate?

im only considering relocation options, i want to get out of California. i was flown out to Massachusetts early this week for some final round interviews. didnt get it.. then im flying out to NC next week for another final round of interviews. then im working on something in RI and DE too.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
im only considering relocation options, i want to get out of California. i was flown out to Massachusetts early this week for some final round interviews. didnt get it.. then im flying out to NC next week for another final round of interviews. then im working on something in RI and DE too.

No shit, that's a hell of a change... do you think you can handle cold winters? I love them! Your rexy will do well in the snow for sure.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
No shit, that's a hell of a change... do you think you can handle cold winters? I love them! Your rexy will do well in the snow for sure.

i love cold.

except that my WRX has Summer tires...

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
i love cold.

except that my WRX has Summer tires...

I run all seasons instead of winters for a few reasons. First, Conti DWS are great in the snow. Second, they handle better than winters. Lastly, you can run them longer than winters which preserves the tread on the summers longer. For example I run the conti DWS from Nov-May instead of Dec-March like I would with true winters. True, they'll never be as good as true snow tires but with AWD and sensible driving they do the trick.

rs999

Go Kart Champion

Tech Triangle NC, Do It.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Tech Triangle NC, Do It.

i apply for a lot of shit there.. Raleigh is my #1 choice but there arent a ton of jobs i can qualify for there. i've applied to many.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
I was in a crash, cliffs on plac saga for last month please?

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I was in a crash, cliffs on plac saga for last month please?

Coming to the Northeast this winter for the very first time...

ON ICE!