GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: GTI Plaid Seats (4-Door)

JC8588

Ready to race!
Selling front and rear GTI plaid seats, off a 4 door. ANY offer takes them!. Local only please! I want them GONE!

Great conditions, no tears!

I'm located in Central Florida!

PM me for pics!

Last edited:

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
If this was 10 days ago I would have purchased them and I was driving through central FL too. Just moved to MD... Too bad

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JC8588

Ready to race!
If this was 10 days ago I would have purchased them and I was driving through central FL too. Just moved to MD... Too bad

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That sucks! I would have been more then glad to get rid of them. Any plans on driving back to pick up any left over boxes?!? :D

Last edited:

Dartregor

Ready to race!
That sucks! I would have been more then glad to get rid of them. Any plans on driving back to pick up any left over boxes?!? :D

If you were closer id be all over this. Michigan here.

Out of curiosity whats the difference in the 4 door vs the 2 door. Id assume the seats would be the same but what do i know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
PM sent for pics.

If you were closer id be all over this. Michigan here.

Out of curiosity whats the difference in the 4 door vs the 2 door. Id assume the seats would be the same but what do i know.
No Rear Seat access

JC8588

Ready to race!
Seats are still available! Several people interested but they haven't sold yet! I'm located about an hour south of Orlando.

JC8588

Ready to race!
Still have them guys! 2 people cancelled on me cause they didn't want to drive. I want them gone!!!

JC8588

Ready to race!
These are still available and I need them gone! I'll take any offer, but you pick them up! I'm planning on going to FixxFest this Saturday, so I can meet someone there if you want.

zrickety

The Fixer
These are still available and I need them gone! I'll take any offer, but you pick them up! I'm planning on going to FixxFest this Saturday, so I can meet someone there if you want.
You ever get up by Tallahassee?

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I really wish I were closer, I'd love to take them off your hands. I've been trying to find a pair of plaid GTI bucket seats I can mount to stands and use as a computer chair and sim racing seat.

JC8588

Ready to race!
I really wish I were closer, I'd love to take them off your hands. I've been trying to find a pair of plaid GTI bucket seats I can mount to stands and use as a computer chair and sim racing seat.

I wish you were closer too, I need these gone. But that sounds like a cool idea!