GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

Noodle1

Ready to race!
when in doubt change it lol. I want to change mine just for peace of mind and i need a new rear hose into the intake as mine has been taken off so many times that it leaks a little bit of bypass oil from the hose and makes it all messy by the time im about to do another oil change.

I may just get a catch can and remove it completely.

Im still under the certified pre owned warranty. might just try taking my car to a dealership and seeing what they say. I have a visible oil leak by the pcv and hopefully they ignore my acessport, loud exhaust and intake lol

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
LOL

i went from stratified to APR.

Best choice I've made with the car.

avni

Ready to race!
Are we talking improvement in Lap time? Improvement in 1/4 time?
Is throttle response "improved"?

LOL

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My brand is better than your brand!

LOL

Quit acting like a retard.

Laimface

Ready to race!
Just having some fun

On a more serious note(like you guys)

Is the stratified stage 2 tune superior in terms of HP/Torque values? Or is it mainly an improvement in terms of drive comfortably.

I make 285hp 353 ft lbs at the crank with stratified. APR quote 278hp 341 ft lbs with the 93 (I use 98 RON which is equivalent to 93 AKI)

The real limit is the turbo, loads of tuners can pin the wastegate open at max load, but few tuners can do good drivability.

avni

Ready to race!
I make 285hp 353 ft lbs at the crank with stratified. APR quote 278hp 341 ft lbs with the 93 (I use 98 RON which is equivalent to 93 AKI)

The real limit is the turbo, loads of tuners can pin the wastegate open at max load, but few tuners can do good drivability.

That's impressive.