GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GDOGGTI Build Thread

dsm1983

Go Kart Champion

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
:O HOLY SHIT, Hell yea I'm getting those and the Forge catch can now. Gonna look tits. Thanks for the great idea dsm :thumbsup:

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Got pictures today of the emblems and the lower valance and rear light tints

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Very nice.:thumbsup:

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
Looks great, looking forward to seeing the wheels on it

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car is coming together nicely! If you want those coilpacks and catch can, you know who to call. ;)

I'm running the red coilpacks in my car too. They needed to be replaced anyways and look even sweeter!

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
looking good ! tint the rear reflectors to match the front

I was thinking about it but I won't for two reasons: 1. Its more illegal than the front ones lol. 2. They dont stick out as much on the TR so I dont see it necessary, If I had a CW or CSG I would definitely do it.

Car is coming together nicely! If you want those coilpacks and catch can, you know who to call. ;)

I'm running the red coilpacks in my car too. They needed to be replaced anyways and look even sweeter!

DAMN THAT LOOKS SICK. I'll PM you after I get my wheels (just to make sure I have enough $$)

BTW, I got the sticker and it looks sweet on the car (Pic below)

Looks Amazing, Keep Up The Good Work!

Thanks!! :w00t:

*Today's "mod", "Redline Motorworks" Sticker:

Great parts and great service, HIGHLY recommended to everyone :thumbsup::thumbsup:

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
So this afternoon I decided to put the LEDs back in city lights. Now I can say I have LEDs everywhere except for my tails :( (Dome and footwell lights are all LED)

They are "Ultra white" but for some reason they came out blue in the picture lol

demonrabbit

Ready to race!
Just saw this post today car is coming together nicely
one question is EE Militia a clothing company or a group as well because they hace some cool shit

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just saw this post today car is coming together nicely
one question is EE Militia a clothing company or a group as well because they hace some cool shit

thanks man :w00t:

EE Militia is a car club mainly. They also do stickers and shirts (which are sick) but it started as a car club. SICK car club to say the least