GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sonny @ TireRack

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
So when I got my last wheels and tires from tire rack, I managed to destroy a few of my centering rings on my previous wheels (also bought from TR) since I didn't follow the recommended TR advice and put some anti-seize on there. I also lost a center cap in my last auto-x.

Since I couldn't find these on the TR site, I asked Sonny for the part numbers for the centering rings and center caps to get replacements.

He hooked me up with a new centering ring set (4 of em) and a couple center caps no charge right away!

Definitely make sure you guys clickthrough on the TR banner here, go through Sonny, or at least add the golfmk6.com to the notes on your TR order!

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Tire Rack always great with their customer service! Bought my Enkei Fujins and two sets of tires ! The only way to go !!! Big ups for Sonny and Co.

:thumbup:

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Sonny da MAN !

So when I got my last wheels and tires from tire rack, I managed to destroy a few of my centering rings on my previous wheels (also bought from TR) since I didn't follow the recommended TR advice and put some anti-seize on there. I also lost a center cap in my last auto-x.

Since I couldn't find these on the TR site, I asked Sonny for the part numbers for the centering rings and center caps to get replacements.

He hooked me up with a new centering ring set (4 of em) and a couple center caps no charge right away!

Definitely make sure you guys clickthrough on the TR banner here, go through Sonny, or at least add the golfmk6.com to the notes on your TR order!

Same situation, Sonny hooked it up! TIRE RACK got my business for tire and wheels from now on!

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I purchased my last two sets from TR... they're good on my book