GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
After noticing a strong demand for Unitronic software for the 2.0TSI engine, we thought it would useful to have a thread to regroup all the information in one area.

If you have any questions, looking for technical information, need dyno sheets, etc... Feel free to consult this thread, ask questions, or even share experiences. We want to assure that you find all your answers.

For those already with Unitronic software, please feel free to post your reviews for those that might be interested in getting it for themselves.

If you need anything else, please feel free to ask!

Please keep this thread clean. Any non related posts will automatically be erased! This is to help the community so be a contribution!

You can find all the specs, price, and even some feedbacks of our software in the link below:

Unitronic 2.0TSI Product Page

Unitronic Website

Here's the Dyno graphs!

Last edited:

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Not available for the North American 2011's as of now. I don't have a specific release date but I can tell you that its going to be available this season. Prices and specs will be the same as a 2010!

Last edited:

Mexfast1

Ready to race!
Not available for the 2011's as of now. I don't have a specific release date but I can tell you that its going to be available this season. Prices and specs will be the same as a 2010!

Hi Steve

I'm Andres Tamez from Mexico City and already have the repro on my 2011 GTI, It's very nice but i'm not 100% convinced, Here in mexico we have an altitude of 2600 meters over the sea level and maybe the software is not perfectly tuned for this altitude.

Sometimes when going slow and hit the gas pedal it makes some wierd thing and don't have the power, any advice?

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
So are you guys going to be flashing ecu's at wuste 2011?

Yes, flashing will be available on the spot for cars up to 2009! We'll see how we can handle the 2010 models since the installation procedure is different. All the details will be announced in our website few days before the event!

APdubbin

Ready to race!

SUPER_PORKEY

MUERTE CIBERNETICA
Yes, flashing will be available on the spot for cars up to 2009! We'll see how we can handle the 2010 models since the installation procedure is different. All the details will be announced in our website few days before the event!
Nice!!
How about doing some sort of registration thing for the 2010-11 cars?
First come first serve, only do so many, pre pay!! lol I just need want my gti flashed lol

BenH

Ready to race!
Steve, what power was gained with an intake going from stage 1+ to stage 2? I'm trying to understand gains going to Uni's stage 2 on a apples to apples comparo