GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I Reconnected My Soundaktor

AXO

Go Kart Champion
After my monthly engine compartment inspection, I decided to reconnect my Soudaktor. I disconnected it when I installed my Eurojet TBE. So I have no clue what it sounds like with a full exhaust system.

I was pleasantly surprised!:D. My Engine and Exhaust sounded so much better! :word: I kick myself for disconnecting it. It almost feel like the car is more responsive and smoother! :thumbsup:

I love the sound of my engine!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'm all for tasteful noise, even if it is a speaker, tube or whatever it may be. Welcome back to the dark side!!!

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I disconnected mine but, I'm thinking about reconnecting it. I like the feel and sound of driving a racecar :D

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
The only reason I'll ever reconnect mine is if I sell the car. I can't enjoy the engine noise if it's not actually the engine.

gogtigo1

Ready to race!
What are you guys talking about? Intake resonator or something?

Sent from my iPad3 via Tapatalk

P

plac

hmmm.. wonder how it would complement my K04... never heard a soundaktor on K04.

cuz as it is.. my car doesnt "sound" good at all.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
When I drive aggressive I miss it. Lets admit it this is a cheap alternative to a CBE. Both don't do anything except add sound.

Oh wait its a free alternative lol.

fanclerks

Ready to race!
With the APR TBE I really have no desire to reconnect the noisemaker. If I want the throaty sound I just stomp on it more.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
I keep thinking about putting in a switch. Mine's been unplugged from the day we all learned how to do it.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I doubt I would be able to hear the silly thing if I did put it back in. :bellyroll:

And it still serves as a very useful paperweight on my desk.