GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anchorage, AK - anyone ever been/lived there?

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
If you live in Flagstaff, Snowbowl is a few miles from the city, Snow machines anywhere you can find enough snow (average snowfall is 150"+) and you can kayak in the lakes nearby or go further south to the larger lakes.

Plus, you can shoot fucking guns brah. Guns. It's awesome.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
If you live in Flagstaff, Snowbowl is a few miles from the city, Snow machines anywhere you can find enough snow (average snowfall is 150"+) and you can kayak in the lakes nearby or go further south to the larger lakes.

Plus, you can shoot fucking guns brah. Guns. It's awesome.

No guns in CT? Weird.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Pardon my ignorance but what is BFE?

BFE is Bum F**k Egypt, basically means its in the middle of no where. You were talking about your current city being close to X & Y city and everyone keeps talking about them. So I said Anchorage is in the middle of no where, but it won't stop people from talking about X & Y city being better, because people do that no matter what city you're in, idiots are idiots are idiots

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Have you heard of Cottonwood? It's 15 miles south of Sedona. Same elevation, little smaller but the houses are huge and they're going for cheap. There was a 4500sq ft home with a pool and guest house going for under 200k due to forclosure. Tons of those houses.

Wow, I'll have to check out this Cottonwood. Might be in my 10 year plan.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Yeah man I didn't know it existed until a few weeks ago when the wife and I just did some Sunday driving. It's so so so nice there once you get to the rural areas. The lots are 1-2 acres with huge houses and they're on the grid (no need to haul water or run solar).

09vdubgti

Banned
no need to travel to alaska, you can see it in michigan's upper peninsula which is much closer to you../QUOTE]

Yea I know, sometimes when there are big solar flares the Aurora can be seen as far south as the mason dixon line. Not the same though. I want to see it a naturistic background.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Yeah man I didn't know it existed until a few weeks ago when the wife and I just did some Sunday driving. It's so so so nice there once you get to the rural areas. The lots are 1-2 acres with huge houses and they're on the grid (no need to haul water or run solar).

Just mapped Cottonwood and realized the wife and I drove through there (and Jerome) coming from Vegas to Sedona. Nice area from what I can remember.