GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Darth Vader" Mark VI flash mob

allset

Go Kart Champion
ITS NOT FAIR !!! Why cant we get the Scirocco in NA !!??!!

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I had a neighbor who had a MKV GTI.
That was the first time that began to take real interest in the GTI - though I remember the GTI since its debut.

Stage two of my renewed interest in the GTI was when a co worker of mine said: "Have you seen the new Scirocco?"
I did an image search and wanted one!

I've got kids, and really need a 4 door - but I was seriously trying to figure out if I could cram them in the back of a Scirocco should they bring them State side.
I'm of the opinion that the Scirocco should be the two door car, and the GTI the four door.
Do away with the 2 door GTI option.
Then again, since I can't reasonably get a two door car - maybe I'm glad the Scirocco isn't coming over here.
I'd just be jealous everytime I saw one.
I had a good friend who had a gen.1 Scirocco when we were in our teens back in the late 70's and I've always loved those cars.:thumbsup:

AdamC

Ready to race!
Nice! Too bad the bus/crosswalk ruined all the fun :(

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Totally agree. If VW brought them over here, I'd be REALLY tempted to trade in my GTI for one, aka money down the drain!

Yeah, I would be a bit upset if they brought the Scirocco out to the US now, I just bought my GTI!!! LOL

That said, they are VERY attractive cars. I would probably consider swapping the Camaro for one. :laugh: