GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ask Detailer's Domain. Have a question ask us?

Govi

Passed Driver's Ed
Denatured alcohol is not a solvent for the paint on our cars. It won't damage the finish in any way. I've used it often on many cars, including my white 2012 GTI.

james9120

Go Kart Champion
Question for you guys regarding wheel cleaner,

My tire shine seems to run off after a couple days of driving onto the wheel along with brake dust and is a pain in the ass to get off, any suggestions for a good spray on wheel cleaner that will eat away between the spokes? I picked up some $2 stuff from autozone that's worse than soap..

Thanks

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
Question for you guys regarding wheel cleaner,

My tire shine seems to run off after a couple days of driving onto the wheel along with brake dust and is a pain in the ass to get off, any suggestions for a good spray on wheel cleaner that will eat away between the spokes? I picked up some $2 stuff from autozone that's worse than soap..

Thanks

I've had the best results from Sonax Full Effect. Their Wheel Cleaner Plus is good for wheels that haven't been cleaned in a while where the dust is really baked on.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got some Adams VRT from them in one of their mystery boxes. I was happy with it. No sling, no drips, tire looked nice and black, and it added some water repellant to it too.

DetailersDomain.com

Go Kart Champion