Phur

Autocross Champion
2013 autobahn
75,000 miles
Stage 1 Tune

Failures:

Water pump 1: replaced under warranty at 12,000 miles

Serron wheel 1: bent by pothole

(My headliner is just barely starting to sag, and the handling isn’t as crisp as it once was. Overall, this car has been amazing. I tend to drive it hard. People say that’s better for the carbon issue plus it’s fun.)

Normal shit:

Oil changes every 7,000 miles Motul x-cess 5w40
DSG fluid and filter change at 40,000 miles, Motul
R8 coils and plugs at 40,000 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
Wow. And on a 2012, too. Pretty good! :thumbsup:
Actually I've got a 2010! But thank you. This car has been great, I don't understand the people that are constantly fixing things...probably dealership error.

A.SMK6

2011 Autobahn

72,000 on stock tune still

The only major repair I've had was the mechatronics unit in the DSG. My window switches on the driver side are starting to act a bit funky (I think it was from water dripping on it), so those may be getting replaced soon. I also noticed my rear shocks are starting to leak as well. Overall, not too bad for a car with 72k hard driven miles.

AM407

Autocross Champion
2010, bought new, got around 145,000 km on it now. Went Stage 1 a couple years ago.

The only failures so far have been a rear wheel bearing at 110,000 km and intake manifold at 142,000 km. Neither were a big deal: the bearing gave plenty of warning and still wasn’t that bad when I finally replaced it, and the car drove fine for a few months with the CEL and P2015 code until I could get the manifold replaced.

So far, it’s been the most reliable car I’ve owned.

Sirbikesalot

Passed Driver's Ed
105K APR STAGE 2 since about 55K

1 single coil pack (swapped for red tops)

That’s the only repair I’ve ever done. I have done the timing chain tensioner update at around 90K. Strictly preventative and chains were minimally stretched.

I will update here soon as car just stalled tonight and would not restart. I am hedging my bet on LPFP or module. Streak broken it seems! Damn....

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
105K APR STAGE 2 since about 55K

1 single coil pack (swapped for red tops)

That’s the only repair I’ve ever done. I have done the timing chain tensioner update at around 90K. Strictly preventative and chains were minimally stretched.

I will update here soon as car just stalled tonight and would not restart. I am hedging my bet on LPFP or module. Streak broken it seems! Damn....

I'm having a similar issue with random stall no start when it's sat for an hour after driving. I'm betting module and have one on the way.