GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cherna's 2012 2-Door GTI M/T

JewTeeEyeGuy

Hey question for you, where did you get your eurojet exhaust TBE from? I currently have a eurojet TBE but cant find any parts for them anywhere. Thanks!

CHerna

Ready to race!
What size are your Rotiforms? They have better fitment than most who have those wheels lol.

My Roti's are 18x8.5 et45, and thanks!

Hey question for you, where did you get your eurojet exhaust TBE from? I currently have a eurojet TBE but cant find any parts for them anywhere. Thanks!

Eurojet was dissolved by Revo. I think Revo intended to for EJ to make exhaust parts under the Revo name. I messaged them to see when we can expect MK6 systems and got no response. Pretty disappointing.

I was lucky to find a used TBE for sale on eBay. I was pretty dead-set on Eurojet since I got my car. Your best bet is to look on forums, Facebook, or eBay and find a used one.

CHerna

Ready to race!
Late Nov: I came up on some Lagunas locally for a steal. No way I could pass them up. They're not perfect, but they'll do. The tires were trash, so I swapped the tires from my Detroits.

Early Dec: Took advantage of the good weather , and mounted them on the car. 10mm spacers up front, 15mm on the rear.

This is "winter mode" for the car. I don't drive it in the winter. 'Til spring little one!

My Detroits are for sale, since I no longer need them.

CHerna

Ready to race!
Feb 2018:

Car is still tucked away for the winter. The battery was showing signs that it was on its way out. I bought a Bosch Premium Performance H6 battery as a replacement.

I bought some Dark Cherry LED taillights from a fellow board member. I should be getting them in the mail early next week. :thumbup:

Last edited:

CHerna

Ready to race!
Finally got around to installing the taillights. I must say the fit and finish of the Depo light is much better than the Ziza brand lights I had briefly. They look great!

I also tried on a wheel from the wife's A3 8V, for shits and giggles. Looks pretty good in my opinion!

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Looking good Cherna. I put a German flag in the rear emblem insert to break all the black in the rear on mine, that said I got black exhaust tips lol. I still go back and forth on the LED tails. I want cherry red OEMs, eventually.

CHerna

Ready to race!
Looking good Cherna. I put a German flag in the rear emblem insert to break all the black in the rear on mine, that said I got black exhaust tips lol. I still go back and forth on the LED tails. I want cherry red OEMs, eventually.

Thanks! I've been thinking about picking up something from Klii to break up that rear emblem. Still undecided.

I really wanted to go OEM, but I figured these Depo lights were worth a shot at the price I got them. To my surprise, they fit and look damn good!

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Thanks! I've been thinking about picking up something from Klii to break up that rear emblem. Still undecided.

I really wanted to go OEM, but I figured these Depo lights were worth a shot at the price I got them. To my surprise, they fit and look damn good!

I had Depo on my other GTI and I agree, they fit great! Unless I find cherry depos, I will get OEMs. Its not top of my list so i'll wait.

CHerna

Ready to race!
I order an Interlagos plaid inlay from Klii. Let's see how that goes :cool:

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Nice!, they will look great! Its pretty easy to do.

CHerna

Ready to race!
I'm back!

I haven't been on here in a bit. The car is still pretty much the same. I've just been driving it really. I did lower the front 1/2" more. The slight reverse rake was killing me.

I have a small hoard of parts to install!

- Klii Plaid insert for rear emblem

- 034 Dog Bone insert

- Bold Sport Euro switch w/ auto lights function

- OSRAM XENARC headlights (I bought them from BringerOdeath on here. One needed a lens replaced. I had VX Tuning do the repair, and I got them back last week!)

I'm hoping to get most of this installed before I put it away for the winter. Stay tuned!

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
I'm back!

I haven't been on here in a bit. The car is still pretty much the same. I've just been driving it really. I did lower the front 1/2" more. The slight reverse rake was killing me.

I have a small hoard of parts to install!

- Klii Plaid insert for rear emblem

- 034 Dog Bone insert

- Bold Sport Euro switch w/ auto lights function

- OSRAM XENARC headlights (I bought them from BringerOdeath on here. One needed a lens replaced. I had VX Tuning do the repair, and I got them back last week!)

I'm hoping to get most of this installed before I put it away for the winter. Stay tuned!

Awesome! All of that sounds great! I have done all of those at various points in the build. You won't believe how much that 034 insert can improve the shift feel :thumbsup:

I love the Xenarcs, but found them too costly! Went for LED heads by Spyder. Love them too :)

CHerna

Ready to race!
Awesome! All of that sounds great! I have done all of those at various points in the build. You won't believe how much that 034 insert can improve the shift feel :thumbsup:

I love the Xenarcs, but found them too costly! Went for LED heads by Spyder. Love them too :)

Thanks Deep! I can't wait to install the 034 insert!

I got a good deal on Xenarcs, I couldn't pass them up lol. I went with the Bold Sport auto euro switch after asking you about it. Thanks again!

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Deep! I can't wait to install the 034 insert!

I got a good deal on Xenarcs, I couldn't pass them up lol. I went with the Bold Sport auto euro switch after asking you about it. Thanks again!

Haha, I have seen those Xenarcs up close. They are so well defined and look awesome. You won't regret getting them. In fact, I have a pic on my thread with a friend's car who runs them.