GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My ModdedEuros.com Feedback ...!!!

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
Jumped online Sunday Jan 11th and ordered a APR Carbonio intake
Sean emailed me Monday Jan 12th too confirm correct shipping address
Package waiting on door step Wed Jan 14th
Awesome customer service and packaging:thumbsup: I will be back for more stuff.Thanks

Heitzke

I am the law
Ordered my Unitronic intake over the holidays during their nice sale. Came quickly and perfectly boxed up. Good intake and good price, hard to beat. :thumbsup:

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
So my wifey ordered me a Moddedeuros t shirt in XL and when it arrived it was size Medium
Called Customer service and they said it would be handled and a XL arrived a couple days later
Gave the medium to her so now we both rockin some cool new T's
Thanks Moddedeuros !!!!

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
So my wifey ordered me a Moddedeuros t shirt in XL and when it arrived it was size Medium
Called Customer service and they said it would be handled and a XL arrived a couple days later
Gave the medium to her so now we both rockin some cool new T's
Thanks Moddedeuros !!!!

No problem. Sorry for the mixup. Probably had a Medium in the XL bin by accident. We always make sure to fix any issues :thumbsup:

ShawnP

Ready to race!
I have ordered a few things throu moddedeuros in the past couple months. Most recently I got my H&R Super sport springs. Package came with in 2 days.

These guys are doing it right I don't think I would order from anywhere else.
[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360] 5 Star from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
I have ordered a few things throu moddedeuros in the past couple months. Most recently I got my H&R Super sport springs. Package came with in 2 days.

These guys are doing it right I don't think I would order from anywhere else.
[emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360] 5 Star from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it. We are constantly working to improve everything :)

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Well that makes me confident in purchasing my Uniconect+ cable and Tune from them.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I've had a couple good purchases from them, but this current one isn't going so well

I placed an order 1.5 weeks ago and it was supposed to ship in "2-3 business day".....haven't gotten ANY updates from Modded Euros at all though.

So I reached out to AWE Tuning directly with no response back to 3 different emails. Then I finally got a hold of someone by phone (no one answered the 1st time I tried calling) only to find out that they were just starting to produce the (turbo outlet) pipes and they weren't in stock at all.

It's sorted out now, I think, but I have no ETA at all still.

Thanks for the update :rolleyes: :thumbdown:

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
I've had a couple good purchases from them, but this current one isn't going so well

I placed an order 1.5 weeks ago and it was supposed to ship in "2-3 business day".....haven't gotten ANY updates from Modded Euros at all though.

So I reached out to AWE Tuning directly with no response back to 3 different emails. Then I finally got a hold of someone by phone (no one answered the 1st time I tried calling) only to find out that they were just starting to produce the (turbo outlet) pipes and they weren't in stock at all.

It's sorted out now, I think, but I have no ETA at all still.

Thanks for the update :rolleyes: :thumbdown:

We have been dealing with some issues with AWE fulfillment. We will always make things right. Sadly out of the thousands of orders we do there are a few that can have some hiccups.

We generally will refund partially on an order but we are not contractually allowed to do it on AWE. Happy to send you free swag (shirts etc) or credit a future order. But the most important part right now is us getting down to the bottom of this issue with AWE which we are working on

Appreciate the patience and completely understand any frustration.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
We have been dealing with some issues with AWE fulfillment. We will always make things right. Sadly out of the thousands of orders we do there are a few that can have some hiccups.

We generally will refund partially on an order but we are not contractually allowed to do it on AWE. Happy to send you free swag (shirts etc) or credit a future order. But the most important part right now is us getting down to the bottom of this issue with AWE which we are working on

Appreciate the patience and completely understand any frustration.

I know it's not you guys/your fault (completely), but it said "ships in 2-3 business days"......we're at 2.5+ weeks now though and nothing still :(

And on a side note....sent an email, but didn't get a response.

Also placed an order for a GFB DV+ last night, and was hoping it would've shipped yesterday (Friday) but didn't get any tracking/update

So yeah. . . :iono:

Free swag and credit would be awesome though

PM sent