GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

STI

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
On the way to Long Island last night, I did a highway pull up to 130-140 with a bone stock STI on the Northern State. I took him by about 2-3 car lengths but he was pretty much on my bumper the whole time lol.

It was 50 degrees on LI last night so my Turbo loved it lol. Especially with all the supporting bolt ons. The Subby driver was very impressed and gave me the thumbs up before he got off his exit.

gkallis

Ready to race!
What stage r u?

Flyboy8784

Passed Driver's Ed
Dude......140 on the northern state parkway? Your F*****G NUTS!!!! Nicely done on the STi

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
You have a stage 3 turbo kit, thats definitely a match for an STi. I'm about to buy an STi in the next week or so, I cant wait to get it on the asphalt.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
You have a stage 3 turbo kit, thats definitely a match for an STi. I'm about to buy an STi in the next week or so, I cant wait to get it on the asphalt.

He doesn't have a stage 3 kit yet. However IDK if a stage 2 would be enough to pull on an STI or maybe i just might hmm..

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
He is stage 2 :) btw, do you still have your tires on? Mine really has amazing grip.

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Stage 2 can pull them with supporting mods from a roll for sure. I've done it too. Only when stock though.

mikeh61

Ready to race!
so hes only stage 2? i was gonna say damn i crushed a new sti that had atleast an exhaust and im k04'd. the guy ever gave me the finger after i let off and he flew by

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
seems about right i believe. the new stis are making 305 to the crank with a 22% drive train loss that puts them at 237.9 (assuming that you ran from a roll) good kill op

NilesR

Passed Driver's Ed
Stage 2 tsi's will pull from stock Sti's. We will also hang with stage 1 cobb tuned sti's.
They are not evo's . Cant touch them :(

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
lmfao i live on long island and never set foot on the northern state parkway. im sure u can go up to those speeds on the L.I.E. tho. southern state would be suicide

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
What stage r u?

It's the APR Stage 2+ Test Pipe File.

Dude......140 on the northern state parkway? Your F*****G NUTS!!!! Nicely done on the STi

Yup!! My Tire/Coil Combo grips and handles really well. Thanks.

He is stage 2 :) btw, do you still have your tires on? Mine really has amazing grip.

Yep still got those on! :thumbsup:

Stage 2 can pull them with supporting mods from a roll for sure. I've done it too. Only when stock though.

Yeah I have every bolt on possible for the stock turbo minus a catch can and methanol injection. The car rips in cold weather. I'm DSG too. We did a roll from about 65-70 mph. Shifted at 6K everytime, kept the car in the powerband.

seems about right i believe. the new stis are making 305 to the crank with a 22% drive train loss that puts them at 237.9 (assuming that you ran from a roll) good kill op

Thanks man, yeah it was from a roll. The STI was stock.

lmfao i live on long island and never set foot on the northern state parkway. im sure u can go up to those speeds on the L.I.E. tho. southern state would be suicide

It's like the SS with more straights and the twists and turns aren't as severe. The road is slightly banked so you can whip it around in the left lane around a turn 100+ easily with a nice suspension. I would be dead if I attempted that on the SS.

Gray Bishop

northern state is nice nowadays, they actually keep up the condition of the roads....... except for the Little Neck section and what I call the curve of death (the turn right before it goes straight to take you to the meadowbrook or continue on the NS) you can have decent runs

even still, 140???? well done sir