GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stg 1 vs SRT4 Caliber

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
^ i done seen me a black one I fancied one night in santa cruz.

x1000000 on shit bok interior. the flip down subs are sorta neat...

SRT2GTI

Banned
Where did you dyno again? I am pretty sure I have already asked you :)

I dynoed the car during an SRT/mopar meet this past summer. I believe it was hosted by westbend dyno. Unfortunately, i dont have the sheet to post. I left it in the glove box to surprise the new owner.

Last edited:

Todd@ECS

Ready to race!
I had a caliber srt4 also. 270whp and 260wtq with just an intake. Car was a lot faster after the mopar stage 1. I actually raced the cali vs my current gti before i sold the cali. The srt4 smoked the gti by a few cars. Gti is overall more fun to drive though!

killacsrt

I dynoed the car during an SRT/mopar meet this past summer. I believe it was hosted by westbend dyno. Unfortunately, i dont have the sheet to post. I left it in the glove box to surprise the new owner.

dude i got a caliber srt4 and i see your from pewaukee did you get it dynoed at LMT( Late Model Throttle) in waukesha hit me up thru email jranke89@gmail.com and i think this thread is kinda junk btw i have not lost in my car yet lol ive driven a GTI and they are slow as donkey balls also beat STIs too lol theres actually a video of m on youtube against my buddys STI also are you a member on calibersrt4.net?

SRT2GTI

Banned
dude i got a caliber srt4 and i see your from pewaukee did you get it dynoed at LMT( Late Model Throttle) in waukesha hit me up thru email jranke89@gmail.com and i think this thread is kinda junk btw i have not lost in my car yet lol ive driven a GTI and they are slow as donkey balls also beat STIs too lol theres actually a video of m on youtube against my buddys STI also are you a member on calibersrt4.net?

No, I didn't get my CSRT4 dynoed in Waukesha. To be honest I didn't know there were any dyno shops near by. Although a stock GTI is fairly slow, like any other turbo car, a tune livens them up quite a bit. My brother-inlaw has a 2011 P&L Stage II STi Sedan (solid 12 second car). I raced him a handfull of times with my CSRT4 prior to putting on my downpipe w/ cut-out & stage 5 clutch. We were pretty even the majority of times. The gearing is so different in both vehicles that roll racing from each other "sweet spots" is difficult. I never had a chance to race him with the downpipe and the cutout open, but I'm fairly positive I would've blown the doors off of him. Regardless of the GTI being slower than the CSRT4, the GTI is infinitely a better vehicle. I love the refinement and perfect blend between sport and luxury. Yeah, I'm still a member on calibersrt4.net, however for obvious reasons, I haven't been on there in a while. My name is NSRT2CSRT.

killacsrt

No, I didn't get my CSRT4 dynoed in Waukesha. To be honest I didn't know there were any dyno shops near by. Although a stock GTI is fairly slow, like any other turbo car, a tune livens them up quite a bit. My brother-inlaw has a 2011 P&L Stage II STi Sedan (solid 12 second car). I raced him a handfull of times with my CSRT4 prior to putting on my downpipe w/ cut-out & stage 5 clutch. We were pretty even the majority of times. The gearing is so different in both vehicles that roll racing from each other "sweet spots" is difficult. I never had a chance to race him with the downpipe and the cutout open, but I'm fairly positive I would've blown the doors off of him. Regardless of the GTI being slower than the CSRT4, the GTI is infinitely a better vehicle. I love the refinement and perfect blend between sport and luxury. Yeah, I'm still a member on calibersrt4.net, however for obvious reasons, I haven't been on there in a while. My name is NSRT2CSRT.

ah sweet tits yea my ex co worker had a GTI and just problems up the ass with them just the german engineering ><

SRT2GTI

Banned
ah sweet tits yea my ex co worker had a GTI and just problems up the ass with them just the german engineering ><

I'm new to the VW scene (purchased on 9/4/11), but so far so good with the quality. I can't speak for previous versions (ie; MK1 through MK5) because I honestly don't know. The interiors especially on the Autobahn versions are incredible. Are you on wisrts.com? If not, you may want to check it out. It's all Wisconsin based SRTs and more. My name is GOGS on that forum. I also posted alot of good information regarding the CSRT4 on that site.

Brum85

Passed Driver's Ed
Just like to start by saying that I dont race but from time to time if its safe and no one is on the street I do like to see what my GTI can do. This being said, I had one of those moments this morning. :thumbsup:

So I kindly took my parents to the airport this morning at Raegan National and on my way home I noticed that this Caliber was heading the same direction as me. As I was coming out of DC (295 South) we did a quick run. I was already in 6th gear so I just went WOT. He downshifted but I was still there and slowly pulling on him. Needless to say round 1 went to me. Then we both come off the ramp on to 210 south and we get caught at a light. He immediately reved his engine and I just sat patiently waiting for the green light. Finally it changes and where off! Instantly put 1.5 cars on him and quickly pulling away!:lol: We get caught again at the next light and I see him bail and take a quick right and speeds off! Guess he thought I would be an easy kill but he was definately suprised! Seeing as how I just had my cluctch replaced (warranty) this is the first time I actually got to see what stage 1 can really do. I very impressed and couldnt be happier. :D If your thinking about going stage 1 just do it!!! You wont be dissappointed! :thumbsup:

You!

You're the guy!

I work here in La Plata and have a Black 4D 2010 GTI. All my coworkers keep coming up to me telling me that they've seen me out and about. "Tearing up the streets of La Plata" is actually what they say. But I'm never there.

I guess you also look like me. (6'1, mid 20's, 190lbs, white guy?)

Hahahah, that's too funny.

Or maybe that's not you.

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
You!

You're the guy!

I work here in La Plata and have a Black 4D 2010 GTI. All my coworkers keep coming up to me telling me that they've seen me out and about. "Tearing up the streets of La Plata" is actually what they say. But I'm never there.

I guess you also look like me. (6'1, mid 20's, 190lbs, white guy?)

Hahahah, that's too funny.

Or maybe that's not you.

:lol::lol::lol:

THIS HAD ME ROLLING AT WORK!!! Well I have a CSG 2 door GTI but I guess thats close enough lol. "Tearing up the La Plata streets" not to sure about that one lol but I am always out and about. I'm 5'11" mid 20's 160lbs black guy lol. I have seen quite a few GTI's around now but I dont think there on this forum. If you see me on the street flash me or something :thumbsup: I show all the dubbers some love on the sreet lol. Heres my email, maybe we can meet up and chat about our cars. rashaadguy@gmail.com

Brum85

Passed Driver's Ed
Ah, well I guess you're not him. They say he looks like my exact clone.

Still, it's good see other local people on these forums. I know there's a girl who lives in Waldorf by the mall who has a GTI who's on these forums. Not sure about others.

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
Oh ok. We gotta set up a meet out in Waldorf sometime to try and get the dubbers in the area to come out. I know the guys in No.Va meet on Wednesdays in Fairfax. Nice guys. If you can try and come out that way.