GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock FTG measurements....

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
I completely forgot to take some measurements before installing my PSS10's and am curious to know how much the car was lowered.

If anyone could help, that'd be great. Probably better if it was someone from Canada or US, as the Euro version is apparently lower that the NA version.

Thanks.

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Brett. :thumbsup:

I should have mentioned that mine is 4DR, but I think that's standard here in Canada anyways.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Mine was roughly 26.25" all the way around. Installed springs yesterday.

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
IIRC the euro spec R is 25mm lower and the NA spec is about 13mm lower.

GolfRrrr

Passed Driver's Ed
I completely forgot to take some measurements before installing my PSS10's and am curious to know how much the car was lowered.

If anyone could help, that'd be great. Probably better if it was someone from Canada or US, as the Euro version is apparently lower that the NA version.

Thanks.

mwrmt, how do you like the PSS10? can you post a picture post install? i can't decide between PSS10 or KW v2

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
mwrmt, how do you like the PSS10? can you post a picture post install? i can't decide between PSS10 or KW v2

here's one:

and a few more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54939802@N07/

I swapped the PSS10's from my GTI to my R, you can see more in my MKVI GTI photos as well, however, the R is a tad lower on them.

These are my first set of coilovers and I've got no complaints whatsoever. $$$ well spent.
:thumbsup: