GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 11.9.9: SCOTUS to Approve Minimum Wage Payments in Chipotle Gift Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
morning ballz.

Roy, I sorta heard/saw what happened - has the car been taken in yet? MP autobarn seems best with modded cars for warranty issues.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Have to fast for blood work today... wife brought home bakery donuts last night, FTL.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Have to fast for blood work today... wife brought home bakery donuts last night, FTL.

^^ that just might've been intentional :laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
haha, nah man, she says she totally didn't remember - I believe her this time!!!

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
morning ballz.

Roy, I sorta heard/saw what happened - has the car been taken in yet? MP autobarn seems best with modded cars for warranty issues.

It's at Scaumburg/Fox Valley VW.

I was literally 2 blocks away when misfiring started. Figure it was a coil pack so swung over and dropped it off.

Monday they said it was stuck injector.

Monday evening injector was replaced, no compression on one cylinder

Tuesday they tore it down and saw broken valve and piston.

21K miles on the car, I can't find much info about this kind of damage except for hydrolocking from going through deep water. I imagine the fuel would have same impact, but most people with stuck injectors say their engines have been fine (from my limited google searching).

Was going to swing by with some donuts and check the car out.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

I was literally 2 blocks away when misfiring started. Figure it was a coil pack so swung over and dropped it off.

21K miles on the car, I can't find much info about this kind of damage except for hydrolocking from going through deep water. I imagine the fuel would have same impact, but most people with stuck injectors say their engines have been fine (from my limited google searching).

That donut delivery discount, though :thumbsup:

Jaber

Modero

I work down road from there.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion

Just when I was thinking I'd get another GTI... NOPE.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Forgot about that forum, doe lulz

Sent from my distraction device

We haven't forgotten about you oh Jeebus. Stop by! Blu is over there...

Goodbye forever my friend.

This

Shit. I'm still here every now and then but the lulz over there are on another level. You know I can't quit you!

No wonder OT has been quiet. Lol

Sent from my distraction device

Yep. We're all OT-ing over there. The Chi guys get asked about and it was suggested that I try again to bring some of you cool dudes over. We have 90 members so far and over 17,000 posts already. Will you pay us a visit Sr. Jeebus?

Status
Not open for further replies.