GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some accessories not working

805PBL

Hi so I just installed a sub in my 2012 Golf TDI. It has the tech package so the deck has navigation. I used a audiomobile line converter that I spliced into the back of the deck. I also used the negative from the deck but had to use another power wire because it was blowing the fuse. Now the vehicle does not lock, the trunk won't open, seat warmers don't work, headlights seem to be a little low, the seats don't recline back and the windshield sprayers don't spray. Just finished the install so not sure what else does not work. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Last edited:

Lowtec Derbo

Passed Driver's Ed
the deck is dynaudio too. the amp is actually under the driver seat. Please check in the ICE forum for more info on dynaudio.

805PBL

the deck is dynaudio too. the amp is actually under the driver seat. Please check in the ICE forum for more info on dynaudio.

I know its all dynaudio. I installed my own amp and sub and after the accessories I mentioned (doors not locking, trunk not opening, seat controls, ect.) Do not work. I have a appointment at a shop that specializes in VW's for Tuesday but would like to fix it myself if I could. All the fuses are good. Checked them multiple times.