GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new..used Golf R

GTI27

Ready to race!
Finally got it!

I have been looking for quite some time now for a specific R. 4 door, rising Blue, sunroof nav package. With not much luck locally i was ready to travel or have one shipped in but being that it was used i wanted my tuning shop to take a look at it. Just so happened that one popped up and i had the car within a week. (Thanks to AWE for some help)

First car: '00 mk4 golf 1.8t black 4 door.
Second car: '08 mkv gti tsi black 4 door (stage 2)
Now: '13 golf R rising blue 4 door

Love the car and am taking some time to enjoy it a bit before the modding starts as waterfest approaches. Looking to go stage 2+ possibly even the loba 400 kit if i dont jump to a mk7 R or s4 in a few years

I already threw my old oz alleggerita from my gti on. 17x8 w/ 245/40 hankook ventus v12 on. Improved handling and has eaten up any pothole north jersey has to offer the past couple years.
Looking at possibly running 17x9 +45 enkei rpf1 with 245/40 rubber. Know it fits on a gti but wondering if they will clear the r brakes. I dont see it being an issue but hoping someone knows for sure.

Thanks in advance!

MKV Aaron1

Ready to race!
Finally got it!

I have been looking for quite some time now for a specific R. 4 door, rising Blue, sunroof nav package. With not much luck locally i was ready to travel or have one shipped in but being that it was used i wanted my tuning shop to take a look at it. Just so happened that one popped up and i had the car within a week. (Thanks to AWE for some help)

First car: '00 mk4 golf 1.8t black 4 door.
Second car: '08 mkv gti tsi black 4 door (stage 2)
Now: '13 golf R rising blue 4 door

Love the car and am taking some time to enjoy it a bit before the modding starts as waterfest approaches. Looking to go stage 2+ possibly even the loba 400 kit if i dont jump to a mk7 R or s4 in a few years

I already threw my old oz alleggerita from my gti on. 17x8 w/ 245/40 hankook ventus v12 on. Improved handling and has eaten up any pothole north jersey has to offer the past couple years.
Looking at possibly running 17x9 +45 enkei rpf1 with 245/40 rubber. Know it fits on a gti but wondering if they will clear the r brakes. I dont see it being an issue but hoping someone knows for sure.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome

where did you find 17x9 +45 rpf1s?

GTI27

Ready to race!
thanks.

i would be running wobble bolts to fit 5x114.3 bolt pattern. wish they made more fitment in 5x112..

RocknRoll

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats on the new purchase!:D

GTI27

Ready to race!
Haha thanks everyone. Pics will be coming as soon as i get back from mexico and figure out this photobucket business lol hopefully some of pics will be of some new basic/essential mods!

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
Forgive my troll but do you still have your Talladegas? And more importantly- Would you be willing to sell or trade them? I'm in CT and would come to you FWIW. Holler at me!