GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4th Group buy for Eonon New Volkswagen GA5153F Android 4.4 Quad-Core Car DVD Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster_Mike

Hi Eonon Cardvd,

Just put my order through with Paypal, I had the same problem as Volund, but I had order confirmation on email. Hope it all goes through properly!! Going to do lots of photos with the install and share with the forum and the other forum I'm on mainly, http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/.. :thumbup:

Can't wait to try out the unit..

Mike

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi Monster_Mike. We are glad to hear that you will post review. :)
Please tell us your paypal email address and check your paypal because we find the order is still unpaid.
Can you send us a shot screen of the error? We will check for you.
And could you try again to place the order? Thanks

Monster_Mike

Hi Eonon,

Re did the transaction so all is good, also had Alice from your team email me so I think we are all set to go.

Thanks,

Mike

adamhlt

Thanks for dahui9's help here.
The satellite signal strength, positioning accuracy and other factors may cause a certain GPS errors. Please check whether you have the same GPS problem all the time when you use the Navigation. We don’t find you buy the GPS map card from us. Could you try other GPS App? And check whether it’s better. You can also try offline map.

Hi Eonon,

Having the same issue with every GPS app I've tried so far (Google Maps, Waze, HERE offline maps).

It frequently thinks my car is nowhere near where it actually is. Even if I am stopped, the GPS location shows my car moving and doing all kinds of crazy things even though it's stopped :) Can you check with your technicians on possible fixes? I don't know if this would be an antenna issue or an internal gps issue or what. I will provide a video shortly

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi adamhlt, could you please take a short video to show us the problem? It will be helpful for our technician to analyze your problem and help you faster. Video can be sent on this site easily: https://www.sendspace.com/. We will check it.

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
It's been about a good month with my headunit it works like a charm still I have no quality issues at all. I enjoy it everyday I have an sd card in the slot with music videos downloaded to it plays them all. BUt I had one question I see it says the AC info would display on the screen I haven't been able to get that to display for me when I turn it on. Am i missing something is it an app? Thanks

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi MeanGreenGTI,please enter factory setting and find canbus option. And check whether it's 01 VW&SKODA(Simple).
If it's 01 VW&SKODA(Simple), please un-plug and re-plug the power cable and canbus. And check whether it can show AC information.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
I just submitted my order. I am excited to see if this lives up to the hype.
Hi drew1296, we find your order and you need type B radio antenna adapter. We will ship it and hope you can receive it soon. And welcome to share nice picture or video with us. Cheers

i am getting error everytime i try to pay with paypal?
ok i must of made 4 -5 orders and did not go thru. last order i made on the phone and went thru.

Hi tpliquid, please tell us what error you have. Could you send us a shot screen of it? And please PM us your order number. We will check for you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.