Status
Not open for further replies.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
EJ's Festivus list:

*Vandelay industries stock

*Puffy pirate shirt

*Muffins....just the tops.

*Lickable envelopes , NOT the cheap ones.

*The Wizard. Preferably one that is hot.

(if you get all of these references youre a big seinfeld fan like myself)

* And you want to be my latex salesman

*I wouldn't be wearing this stupid shirt if she wasn't a low talker

*The homeless don't want your muffin stumps.

*We were expecting about 300 guests.

*A Willard, I though you said it was a Wizard. Mine doesn't have a #7

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion

That’s sad, mental illness is a bitch. So many inconsistencies with what the guy was saying. Like chalk it up to minimum wage. A&P don’t make min wage.

He’s familiar enough with the aircraft to know how to power it up and start the engines. Taking off is the easy part, but he looked under control in the air. The oddity was the lack of understanding of his fuel burn. I’d think an A&P would know that, unless he didn’t work on this type or he had the mixtures full rich and never leaned it out.

Glad nobody else was hurt and sad he couldn’t find help. After 911 I got to witness some F16s scrambled when a local pilot out of my FBO flew over cook nuke power plant. It used to be fun to do so and look at the water tubes that go out deep into the lake. That dude was scared shitless after that and the FAA gave him a good talkin to.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat17: NYC Hate Continues/LOL@SuburbanPeople/ EJ Travels Back in Time to Sizzler

I read several articles. Some said mechanic, some didn’t. It’s digital media. It’s probably been updated since I posted it. Go fuck yourself.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I read several articles. Some said mechanic, some didn’t. It’s digital media. It’s probably been updated since I posted it. Go fuck yourself.

Lol you shared this two hours ago and it was updated last night... just read all the way to the bottom. And you mad bro? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clownish

just clowning around
That’s sad, mental illness is a bitch. So many inconsistencies with what the guy was saying. Like chalk it up to minimum wage. A&P don’t make min wage.

He’s familiar enough with the aircraft to know how to power it up and start the engines. Taking off is the easy part, but he looked under control in the air. The oddity was the lack of understanding of his fuel burn. I’d think an A&P would know that, unless he didn’t work on this type or he had the mixtures full rich and never leaned it out.

Glad nobody else was hurt and sad he couldn’t find help. After 911 I got to witness some F16s scrambled when a local pilot out of my FBO flew over cook nuke power plant. It used to be fun to do so and look at the water tubes that go out deep into the lake. That dude was scared shitless after that and the FAA gave him a good talkin to.

That's insane. Enough to never want to do anything like that again if I was that pilot.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat17: NYC Hate Continues/LOL@SuburbanPeople/ EJ Travels Back in Time to Sizzler

Those dubya deleted posts and infractions lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That’s just the beginning! Next step is the permaban! Lol

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Oh come on you're both messing with eachother. No need for banning. Touch peens and get over it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Solve the dispute with a peen sword fight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.