GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
Ed's replica lights.

how did you get the leds to shut off and the xenons to stay on???? o_O

jtown

Passed Driver's Ed
booked an appointment to have k04 installed.....

rc0224

Ready to race!
$5 Duck tape over the broken undercar liner shield instead of $400 parts&labour

hope this would hold up for awhile

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Took a local road trip to Porsche......

Been a few months since I trekked to Zuffenhausen....great day for a drive and some photos...
- Approaching from the A-81 you see the elevated conveyor between the production facilities
-Close up of the raw aluminum 911 shells heading from the assembly area to the main 911 production facility
-The factory Porsche dealer and a nice shot of a Turbo Cabriolet
-The Porsche museum
-Drove over to a nice area near the Robert Bosch Hospital. A nice cafe I like with a nice view of downtown Stuttgart....

Last edited:

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Water spots, water spots, and more water spots...*sigh*
I hate rain.

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Drove into Toronto on the hottest day....yikes!! Made it from Peterborough to Bayview and Eglinton in 70 minutes. Bought a wicked winter setup for a steal. Spent 2 hours getting home, 1 hour going from Scarborough to Oshawa. I played gastank chicken on the way home, I didn't want to pay Toronto prices for gas. The gas light and countdown icon came on in the display(good to know that it counts down from 60km remaining). Made it into the Shell in Peterborough and filled up with V-Power for $1.33. I unloaded my tires and stored them, and I am still sweating in an air conditioned house. Going to clean alloys and tires this week.

Attachments

• Audi 1.JPG
    Audi 1.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 699
  • Audi 2.JPG
    Audi 2.JPG
    1.8 KB · Views: 3,294

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Been a few months since I trekked to Zuffenhausen....great day for a drive and some photos...
- Approaching from the A-81 you see the elevated conveyor between the production facilities
-Close up of the raw aluminum 911 shells heading from the assembly area to the main 911 production facility
-The factory Porsche dealer and a nice shot of a Turbo Cabriolet
-The Porsche museum
-Drove over to a nice area near the Robert Bosch Hospital. A nice cafe I like with a nice view of downtown Stuttgart....

I think you had a pretty kick-ass day!! :thumbsup:

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
I think you had a pretty kick-ass day!! :thumbsup:

Nice winter set up! Never too soon to be ready. I need to order my winter tires next month. Set up the deal in May!! Hopefully the next winter will be like this one...not much of one! All the best!

golfpro2112

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed APR rear sway bar yesterday and today returned to Goodyear Tire to have them purge the original Nitro Fill and do over. Had the purity checked elsewhere and they were less than 94% pure.

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys! I'm thrilled. I paid $400 CAD. At least 3 years left on the tread. The rims will be a nice upgrade on the steelies.