GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Do you have any pictures of the output/cutoff? Just curious what it looks like if it's designed for europe. I'm assuming it has a sloped cutoff instead of the typical american step?
Left is Halogen Right is Xenon

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Very cool.

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you have any pictures of the output/cutoff? Just curious what it looks like if it's designed for europe. I'm assuming it has a sloped cutoff instead of the typical american step?

Refer to the picture Mike just posted...... The cutoff is ECE approved also.the light is produced in Germany but I don't believe designed just for Europe... It's pretty much classified as a OE replacement

Stinger

Ready to race!
no facebook. post here please.

GuiltySpark

Passed Driver's Ed
Hmm, these might be the ones to get.

So to be clear, is this a full drop in replacement for us halogen guys? It comes with everything for the HID's (adapters, ballasts, etc..)?

NastyMK6Nadaskai

Passed Driver's Ed

So to be clear, is this a full drop in replacement for us halogen guys? It comes with everything for the HID's (adapters, ballasts, etc..)?

Yea, it's a full drop in/plug n play replacement for halogens. Xenons need an extra converter harness. But yes, Comes with everything. It's not like the OEM's where you have to part it together .

henryjye

Ready to race!
Wish there would be RHD version in the future
This looks completely cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

Everything is included no need to any extra hardware

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Yea, it's a full drop in/plug n play replacement for halogens. Xenons need an extra converter harness. But yes, Comes with everything. It's not like the OEM's where you have to part it together .

lol oops didnt notice your post Steven

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Please sign me up for the GB. Also, please post a photo of the back of the headlights so people can understand the potential wiring involved for halogens then post the wiring along with the extra connector (need the price on that as well) for the MK6's with OEM xenons.

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
I'm in for a group buy as well. I'm counting on this having better quality than Ed's and others. No condensation, no water getting in...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

JohnoBurr

Ready to race!
Please sign me up for the GB. Also, please post a photo of the back of the headlights so people can understand the potential wiring involved for halogens then post the wiring along with the extra connector (need the price on that as well) for the MK6's with OEM xenons.

This was posted in the other thread about the lights... not a great picture but gives you an idea of the neatness of the back of them.

adamnapes

Passed Driver's Ed
PM sent, I'm interested in the group buy details as well!