whose ass am i kicking?

that foo better find him

this is true my child

all you need is a little faith, my homie

all you can do is try

indeed it does

yesth?
There here is^ :clap::thumbup:
They are not skaters, just people with skateboards.
Ive seen the berrics, I don't watch it regularly , mostly vert and pool stuff.

Hawk has a good new video - called 50 at 50 , for his 50th birthday he does 50 of the tricks that he invented. No 900 though LOL , although he did do one at 48.
here check this out youll enjoy it.

koston doing every type of slappy you can imagine. i never learned how to slappy...one of those tricks that just make zero sense to me. id just crash into curb when trying them. link below

The tricks start getting more and more technical i think youll enjoy it , slappys are more old skool trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvwp1IF7BzA

O wow. Bout time. Buy another GTI? Regret that focus yet? Iono.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hes focusing on audio work right now

pro tip if you need a remote starter installed on lady craigs car hit him up
Chuy needs to update his sig and build thread.
^this
Lol, no i did not buy another GTI, probably wont either. im saving for something a little more electrifying "literally".

word i do. need to start the focus build thread, i did buy some sick OEM factory tinted tail lights doe.
oh wow

Them tinted tails wow, hey at least the focus is good on gas right.

Electric cars. im not ready yet.
That’s good to know there is a chance it’s one and done. Is your wife’s 100% controlled? Is she able to drive?
cbd is good for people with seizures iirc

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Why don't youtube videos embed anymore on the forums? dafuq is going on? where's an admin when you need one?

[u2b*][/u2b*]

that doesnt work anymore?

I actually don't mind EDM, I listen to it pretty regularly too.

I just make fun of the glowstick and molly dance "It's a LIFESTYLE yo!" crowd that's attracted to #gridlyfe events.

i like electronic music - but like most other genres theres crap that gets peddled and there's gold thats ignored.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
That’s good to know there is a chance it’s one and done. Is your wife’s 100% controlled? Is she able to drive?

Yeah as long as she is on her medication she is under control. But she has to be on it for life. She is able to drive and everything.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
adding you.

EDIT: except i cant find your username. wondering if they segregate by iOS/Android? add me if you want, uglyb4stard

Im on Android. They dont. I was playing with my sisters bf over the weekend and he has an iphone. Ive noticed you need the user id number to find people sometimes too.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
here check this out youll enjoy it.

koston doing every type of slappy you can imagine. i never learned how to slappy...one of those tricks that just make zero sense to me. id just crash into curb when trying them. link below

The tricks start getting more and more technical i think youll enjoy it , slappys are more old skool trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvwp1IF7BzA

Yeah, that Koston slappy video actuall came up in my suggested videos feed. I actually had planned on watching it. Lucero has the best slappys, actually I think he is credited with inventing them

Status
Not open for further replies.