GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs STI

Svtpony

Ready to race!
Bus lengths, not cars, but bus lengths in a run spanning 70 mph from a car that should trap 105 (at least) making your car a 120 mph car....

Must be the 100 oct shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bus lengths son.

Lol. No I put about 5 cars on him.

But hasn't this been discussed before on here, and everywhere else on earth. Trap speeds are for standing quarter miles. Not roll racing.

Svtpony

Ready to race!
I wasn't being sarcastic I've watched your other videos. I love the one where your racing an integra. So no doubting that it happened. And thanks for recommending those topics I enjoyed the video you made about having a micro penis. I'm sorry you were born with that. Thanks again.

Wait wait wait. So you're telling me we both have micro penises?

Svtpony

Ready to race!
I wasn't being sarcastic I've watched your other videos. I love the one where your racing an integra. So no doubting that it happened. And thanks for recommending those topics I enjoyed the video you made about having a micro penis. I'm sorry you were born with that. Thanks again.

Either you're still being sarcastic or you're confusing me with someone else. I haven't posted any videos here. My bad, though. I thought you were being a dick.

Svtpony

Ready to race!
Sooooooooooo

Ran another scubby. 06/07 wrx. Ran from ~25mph-110. I beat him....barely. By the time we let off he was maybe 1/2 car behind. That thing almost sounded supercharged!? It was whining like it had a whipple on it. I'm still on 100 Octane. Now I'm wondering wtf about that sti. No, no video. Maybe I should mount my go pro and always drive around with it.